hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

3 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

4.1M FIRST DAY? 

THE DEMAND IS INSANE OH MY GOD. LANA DROP THE UNRELEASED ALBUM RIGHT NEOW :lange::lange::lange:

im really not one to care about number but wow… this is crazy :ohmy:

Do I get the same amount of sales counted if I stream SYTH sped up version? I’m not taking any chances but i could stream twice as much if I could play that as well instead of having two other random songs inbetween 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

its actually kinda crazy to me how well this song is doing

not because i doubt her streaming power (she is incredible) but more so the fact that 4 million first day for a song that went viral a while ago in tiktok trend terms is CRAZY

her demand is unmatched :oprah4: lana get the unreleased album out NEOWWWW

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

14 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

Do I get the same amount of sales counted if I stream SYTH sped up version? I’m not taking any chances but i could stream twice as much if I could play that as well instead of having two other random songs inbetween 

do you mean like if you stream the sped up version after the original? 

if so then yes 

Has Lana herself publicly said anything about the release of this song…anywhere? I haven’t seen any hint of anything outside of the fandom and chart numbers. The numbers are insane for a song with no official promo that I can tell. So happy for her. 

GMP-U2-F2-ZUd-IMDA.gif

1 minute ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Has Lana herself publicly said anything about the release of this song…anywhere? I haven’t seen any hint of anything outside of the fandom and chart numbers. The numbers are insane for a song with no official promo that I can tell. So happy for her. 

not at all 

it's her team handling all the promo so far 

49 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Not this song out streaming all of ocean Blvd :eartha: 

Is that a fact, TWB? It wouldn't surprise me; the general public has no taste, and a simple song that is unchallenging and in a traditional format would probably win hands down over something that requires real listening and may require some intelligence and effort.

The Dog and the Scent Bottle - Charles Baudelaire

Come here, my dear, good, beautiful doggie, and smell this excellent perfume which comes from the best perfumer of Paris.

And the dog, wagging his tail, which, I believe, is that poor creature's way of laughing and smiling, came up and put his curious nose on the uncorked bottle. Then, suddenly, he backed away in terror, barking at me reproachfully.

"Ah miserable dog, if i had offered you a package of excrement you would have sniffed at it with delight and perhaps gobbled it up. In this you resemble the public, which should never be offered delicate perfumes that infuriate them, but only carefully selected garbage." 

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

Is that a fact, TWB? It wouldn't surprise me; the general public has no taste, and a simple song that is unchallenging and in a traditional format would probably win hands down over something that requires real listening and may require some intelligence and effort.

Come here, my dear, good, beautiful doggie, and smell this excellent perfume which comes from the best perfumer of Paris.

And the dog, wagging his tail, which, I believe, is that poor creature's way of laughing and smiling, came up and put his curious nose on the uncorked bottle. Then, suddenly, he backed away in terror, barking at me reproachfully.

"Ah miserable dog, if i had offered you a package of excrement you would have sniffed at it with delight and perhaps gobbled it up. In this you resemble the public, which should never be offered delicate perfumes that infuriate them, but only carefully selected garbage." 

Yes it’s true. DYKTTATUOB gets like 2.2-2.6 million daily streams depending on the day 

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

wouldn't surprise me; the general public has no taste, and a simple song that is unchallenging and in a traditional format would probably win hands down over something that requires real listening and may require some intelligence and effort.

it’s giving superiority complex 

6 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

not gunna read any of that but so happy for you or whatever :really:

faSE.gif

some of y'all need to go outside and stop killing off the atmosphere like fr. We get it - ur taste is sooo complex, sooo up there, u dont enjoy this simple basic ass song, you think this song is for locals so its not on ur level of taste - OKAY WE GET IT :smokes3: 

Now are you gonna let us celebrate our favourite unreleased song finally gets released in peace my gawd ?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:

not gunna read any of that but so happy for you or whatever :really:

I'm agreeing with you, and asking if what you stated was actual and factual. That's all. How does that bother you?