hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

some of y'all need to go outside and stop killing off the atmosphere like fr. We get it - ur taste is sooo complex, sooo up there, u dont enjoy this simple basic ass song, you think this song is for locals so its on ur level of taste - OKAY WE GET IT :smokes3: 

Now are you gonna let us celebrate our favourite unreleased song finally gets released in peace ?

Enjoy it. You'll be happier and that will make the world a brighter place. I like SYTH, the original or earlier version with the accordion or concertina or whatever it was, and I have all the leaked versions. 

I was referring to the General Public, the non-Stan, the non-fan, who may happen onto the song or find it in the 'new releases' section and give it a stream. That's all. Calm down. 

1 minute ago, imaginist said:

Well 4.1 million is bigger than 2.6 million so yes I would say so! :agree:

Thank you. 

since when enjoying a simple song means having no taste? :rollin:Maybe somedays people just WANT to listen to some music that can soothe the mind and relax the soul instead of listen to something too complex that u have to work your brain to decode & analyse stuff, not everyone has to be music nerds 24/7.

We can listen to complex music to challenge ourselves to pour our intelligence into it whenever we want to. Thank you.:oprah3:

@Vertimus well im calm, theres no hard feelings, just want to put it there for people who have thoughts like you that I've seen trashing this song since it got released,really killing the atmosphere lol its not just you luv

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, hotfirehotweatherhotcoffee said:

I’m curious: 

Ive heard SYTH may be getting picked up on radio. Is there any evidence of this happening? 

well. insiders said its gonna impact the radio in June

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I feel kinda bad for Patrick Warren (or James Ford idk) like.. their versions are what made this song become a fan favourite & what made the song go viral initially. 

And they’re gonna get diddly squat😭😭

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

The newer pretentious contrarian Lana stans that hate Summertime Sadness and love Blue Banisters are gonna be insufferable these next few weeks. SYTH has become their new enemy nr1. 

I love Blue Banisters and Summertime Sadness is in my top 15 favorite Lana song:tommy:

18 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The newer pretentious contrarian Lana stans that hate Summertime Sadness and love Blue Banisters are gonna be insufferable these next few weeks. SYTH has become their new enemy nr1. 

me at them
je9aJZgeYrA.jpg?size=1053x1044&quality=9

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

20 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Summertime Sadness and Arcadia being both in my top 10 Lana songs :dance:

Some people just hate fun :krylie:

SYTH is far from my favorite track but I don't get why would anyone complain about her putting out music. And even if the label "pressured" her to release it, she had the last word as always so it's her decision too (and she chose the version she wanted anyway).

Let's just enjoy the music (or not if you don't like it, taste is subjective and luckily she releases almost yearly so there's something for everyone :true:

We're even getting 2 new songs on Rob's album in less than a month :hype:

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

NNNNNN

Spoiler

je9aJZgeYrA.jpg?size=1053x1044&quality=9

I really like the idea of her releasing one complex album followed by a  new version hit unreleased. We will get the album + the new unreleased version + the other versions of the unreleased. It’s perfect, Lana for all tastes (and I’m delighted by all these tastes) with commercial success and deep songs for her fans. LDR10 can be followed by Serial Killer :smokes:

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

SYTH is far from my favorite track but I don't get why would anyone complain about her putting out music. And even if the label "pressured" her to release it, she had the last word as always so it's her decision too (and she chose the version she wanted anyway).

This. I think it's just the overexposure that's soured people, and I get it—TikTok's an awful place for music for that reason imo. It just gets turned into background noise as a "this will get me views" prop. If it isn't just overexposed, it's overexposed and sped-up to death. But honestly, the real takeaway here is, as far as getting official releases of unreleased tracks goes:

sub-buzz-24681-1539193954-5.png

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I love Blue Banisters and Summertime Sadness is in my top 15 favorite Lana song:tommy:

Same with me. This version of SYTH is simply too streamlined for my taste, period, that's all. My taste. 

the more i listen the more i'm ok with the quieter drums
still hard to get over the bridge change though

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden