hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

2 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

it’s not fake i just checked

I just checked and I don’t see it ?? Did she unlike it or am I just on the wrong post or something :flop:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

ladies and gays I'm watching these numbers and am officially in shock. I would say she did that but miss ma'am is probably taking polaroid's with chuck and jack somewhere completely fucking unaware of what she's done 

love that for her 

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

4 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

My mom was cooking dinner tonight while she was playing music on a speaker and all of a sudden Say Yes To Heaven comes on ??! It was the sped up version but I died a lil because it was just like a mix of popular songs I believe :oprah:

Haha I had a similar experience yesterday. I turned on notifications with Alexa for anything Lana related (big case of FOMO that turned out to be completely useless: Alexa is always a day behind on releases :omfg2:). I asked her to play the new Lana « album », not remembering the sped up version after the official release. I thought at first the instrumentation was cute (I even thought it was another song by another artist, just similar in style)… until the Alvin and the Chipmunks voice began singing « If you dance I’ll dance » :toofunny:

6 hours ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

Saur has it been officially confirmed this is more or less the origins RN version feom

the UV sessions? I’d like to know where to put her

Yes. It’s Rick Nowels' OG version (Confirmed by Dean Reid). Most likely the one that was deleted from the deluxe version of UV at the very last minute and was mixed/mastered by Rob Orton (according to BOZ).

6 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

To all the people who said this would flop go eat a rock

People that wanted to gatekeep her unreleased material rn:

r2xurnefgiw41.jpg?auto=webp&s=726c85bfdf

29 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Yes it's not as bad as that song :flop:

Also this. I will never understand what people see in songs like Noir and Your Girl. The latter is beyond dreadful with the flat vocals and the fart-like synth throughout the song.