hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

I know Lana doesn’t care about charts and I actually don’t either but I feel like a top ten solo hit would really solidify her as a permanent icon. It’s the only thing she’s missing. 

and I know it doesn’t matter I just think it would be super cool if the general public gave her the recognition she deserves. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

8 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

I know Lana doesn’t care about charts and I actually don’t either but I feel like a top ten solo hit would really solidify her as a permanent icon. It’s the only thing she’s missing. 

and I know it doesn’t matter I just think it would be super cool if the general public gave her the recognition she deserves. 

I kinda hate that she’s getting a top 10 spot for a song she made nigh on 9 years ago though.. I feel like it invalidates her current work.. maybe I’m overthinking it 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

i hope it lights a fire under her teams ass bc they need to realise they need to jump on things to actually have more success 

lana is already one of the biggest artists atm without promo but imagine her power with a team that is on their a-game

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I kinda hate that she’s getting a top 10 spot for a song she made nigh on 9 years ago though.. I feel like it invalidates her current work.. maybe I’m overthinking it 

That’s how I feel as well. I’m chuffed that the song is finally out and it’s amazing and love how much people like it. But I was also hoping that some of her more recent work also got the same amount of love. But this is probably the most radio-friendly song she’s done in a while and the GP cannot really vibe to DYDKTTTT or Candy Necklace. But at the same time A&W and Dealer became her most viral postNFR tracks and they’re probably among her weirdest ones, so there’s also that

2 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

i hope it lights a fire under her teams ass bc they need to realise they need to jump on things to actually have more success 

lana is already one of the biggest artists atm without promo but imagine her power with a team that is on their a-game

True… but does she want promo? 

4 hours ago, Umaniac said:

Maybe I’m naive but I don’t think this release was just for the numbers. I mean if it they really cared about the numbers that much they would’ve released it when the hype was bigger and would actually promote it. I feel like this is just a teaser of a bigger project.

I always thought Lana didn’t want to put out her most popular unreleased until very recently :twirls:

i hope an unreleased collection will follow but if not, a couple of other standalone singles 

I don’t know how Serial Killer would do nowadays but it was peak early 2010s pop (in the UK anyway) and in 2018 it had 100m+ views on youtube. It should get the syth treatment just as a little teaser. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat