hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 hour ago, Get Drunk said:

I donโ€™t know how Serial Killer would do nowadays but it was peak early 2010s pop (in the UK anyway) and in 2018 it had 100m+ views on youtube. It should get the syth treatment just as a little teaser.ย 

I think serial killer will absolutely slay now. A lot of people will stream for the 2010 nostalgia and it can easily go viral on tiktok as well.ย 

6 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I think serial killer will absolutely slay now. A lot of people will stream for the 2010 nostalgia and it can easily go viral on tiktok as well.ย 

lana someday on her ig stories: serial killer piano version coming soon! for u guys x.

๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ

๐“’๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

ย 

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

1 minute ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

lana someday on her ig stories: serial killer piano version coming soon! for u guys x.

actuallyโ€ฆ a piano version of SK would definitely slayย 

and also for giving meย Margaret

6 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I kinda hate that sheโ€™s getting a top 10 spot for a song she made nigh on 9ย years ago though.. I feel like it invalidates her current work.. maybe Iโ€™m overthinking itย 

I feel like it shows how Lana is in full control of her career and her success. She's making art that she feels passionate about, and in some cases she's chosen that over numbers on the chart. This release just proves that Lana can chart whenever she wants, and it's not anything to do with relevancy, but just releasing more "accessible" songs. The promotional tactics byย her and her team (IE having the sped up version) just shows how they're taking this attitude for this release. Lana is just that powerfulย :illumilana2:

Okay. The song is doing so good, already surpassed 10M streams only after 48 hours of release. She better go with a Taylor Swift or BTS treatment for this with

ย 

Say Yes To Heaven (Remixes) - EP

ย 

- Say Yes To Heaven (Patrick Warren Edit) - Single

1. Say Yes To Heaven (Patrick Warren Edit Ver.1)

2. Say Yes To Heaven (Patrick Warren Edit Ver. 2)

ย 

- Say Yes To Heaven (James Fordย Edit) - Single

- Say Yes To Heaven (Ultraviolence Version) - Single

-ย Say Yes To Heaven (Honeymoon Version/STINT Remix) - Single

-ย Say Yes To Heaven (Lust for Life Version) - Single

ย 

Drop allof these version as remixes and we'll haveย a #1 on hot 100ย :oprah3:

ย 

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Okay. The song is doing so good, already surpassed 10M streams only after 48 hours of release. She better go with a Taylor Swift or BTS treatment for this with

ย 

Say Yes To Heaven (Remixes) - EP

ย 

- Say Yes To Heaven (Patrick Warren Edit) - Single

1. Say Yes To Heaven (Patrick Warren Edit Ver.1)

2. Say Yes To Heaven (Patrick Warren Edit Ver. 2)

ย 

- Say Yes To Heaven (James Fordย Edit) - Single

- Say Yes To Heaven (Ultraviolence Version) - Single

-ย Say Yes To Heaven (Honeymoon Version/STINT Remix) - Single

-ย Say Yes To Heaven (Lust for Life Version) - Single

ย 

Drop allof these version as remixes and we'll haveย a #1 on hot 100ย :oprah3:

ย 

this would be a dream๐Ÿคค

36 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Serial Killer ainโ€™t going to slay if she keeps making unnecessary changes to the songsย when released.

ย 

as long as she keeps that *moan*ย then we're off to theย races

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

1 hour ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Serial Killer ainโ€™t going to slay if she keeps releasingย a different version to one that actually got popular.ย 

ย 

But you're wrong.

The average listener won't be able to notice the difference between the SYTH demo and the released version. People start realizing it whenย ย stans like you blow it out of proportion, spamming every Lana tweet about the different versions and commenting stuff like "BOMBED".

ย 

You were super critical of OB sales and you predicted it won't even get a 100k debut bla bla bla. And then you were proved wrong.ย 

ย 

The same will happen with SYTH with a top 5 UK debut and Billboard 200 Top 40:kiss2:

ย 

ย 

ย 

13 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I kinda hate that sheโ€™s getting a top 10 spot for a song she made nigh on 9ย years ago though.. I feel like it invalidates her current work.. maybe Iโ€™m overthinking itย 

Or maybe her current work just isnโ€™t her at her peak. Maybe people want the Lana that wrote cinematic tracks and not folk-Lana.