hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

She could smear her own sh*t on a studio microphone then record it and y’all will somehow find a way to say it’s the best thing she’s ever made. It’s really not that deep, some of these posts sound pretentious as hell at this point.. Don’t really care if I get dragged to hell for saying this either  :hottie:

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

That's low??  Iirc DT/ Love did way less numbers but debuted at 59 and 44 respectively. 

DT was pushed on alt radio and love pop radio if i remember correctly, if this was sent to radio early it would be much higher

20 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

That's low??  Iirc DT/ Love did way less numbers but debuted at 59 and 44 respectively. 

Both did way better on iTunes. People used to buy her singles. Love also had a video. The video came out the same week (literally two days after iTunes).

19 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

DT was pushed on alt radio and love pop radio if i remember correctly, if this was sent to radio early it would be much higher

Doin Time was pushed later. It wasn’t the first week. Love was not sent to pop. 

The radio date is pretty standard. It’s one/two weeks after digital release which is every ad date for almost every song (Love was sent over a month after digital tho). Radio stations are free to play the song before adds. The problem is the US stations don’t care for Lana.

BBC Radio 1 already played the song. It’s not even on their playlist yet.

11 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

But I’ve worked so hard on organizing my unreleased:angie:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, Good Intentions said:

Ben liked this article on Instagram :oic2:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

I need to learn witchcraft so I can cast spells to make SYtH reach 1# 😭😭

I still can’t believe she officially released it. It’s like she just KNEW I needed it (in all it’s Dolby atmos glory 😻) at the moment (it’s been my comfort song since it first leaked) 

8 hours ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

She could smear her own sh*t on a studio microphone then record it and y’all will somehow find a way to say it’s the best thing she’s ever made. It’s really not that deep, some of these posts sound pretentious as hell at this point.. Don’t really care if I get dragged to hell for saying this either  :hottie:

As a Melanie Martinez stan I thought you'd enjoy the sound of sh*t smeared on a microphone?

guys if you could have your ideal, dream version of syth that could fit on honeymoon, what type of production/instruments would you want?
want aspects would you keep or discard, give details (may or may not be hinting at new project wink wink)

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 hour ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Honestly, don’t need an album. Her team needs to do a droplet era and pushed all the songs to be smashes.

Lana already has a lot of albums, but she’s doesn’t have much high charting singles.

Do high charting singles really matter? I think that just puts her back to a position of fame that she’s constantly tried to avoid?

Im an album girl, feel like singles released don’t get played much by me, they get shoved on my playlist to come up at some point on shuffle 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Vault Collection: Disc 1 (14 tracks) and Disc 2 (14 tracks + new song). We’re waiting, thank you Legend :true:

I don’t even care if it’s digital only :true:

Send it to Tik Tok for the 12 year olds too. Get them to promote their shitty sped up atrocities. Make coin :true:

And if it does well we can release Vol 2 one day as well. Why stop? Thank yew :smile3: