hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

Some of you are actually so funny...

Lana's career consistently peaking over time in terms of commercial success

even pre Midnights and post Snow on the Beach bump consistently one of the most streamed women daily 

releasing a 16 track album full of beautiful melodies and orchestras that is certainly unique (what other artist is releasing GPSOTSOMFWHDSF or Fingertips or title track??? - and even if they did everyone would recognize the LDR influence lol) and yet you're sitting here trying to convince everybody that Lana appeasing her management to release a trending tik tok song somehow means SYTH (which, as much as the delusional BOZ crowd is sad to admit, was never produced by anyone other than Rick Nowels) is better written or produced than her recent work...truthfully it's a cute girl but if it got 7 different reworks it clearly wasn't doing it for Lana lmao

a lot of you who discovered born to die in 2017 (or in 2012) simply want its accessibility (BEATS) in her production because you think fast = better hence the sped up version nonsense lmao

8 hours ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

It’s not really the original version. I read the Instagram post and it’s clearly implied that they tweaked and changed some things.

you just made that up???  "Never thought I’d see the day when this song got an official release. Thrilled it finally came out in it’s original version. Congrats" is legitimately all he said lmao AGAIN you BOZ heads and ur fan fiction it's hilarious

On 5/22/2023 at 3:53 PM, Evergreen said:

This is doing great in the charts because of its enormous hype on TikTok and not because people miss "cinematic" Lana. Honeymoon is literally right there in her bottom 3 with COTCC and BB based on sales despite being so loved. :oic2:

RIGHT lmao Ben and Ed asked her to release this song

and people outside of Lana's fanbase are eating it up 

because it trended on TikTok...

along with ABCDEFU and Mother by Meghan Trainor - nothing more, nothing less

besides Paris, Texas, Peppers, Dealer, Doin Time, Cherry, High by the Beach also trended on TikTok at one point or another so like??? The only difference is it came years after their release for most and for the OB ones they merely weren't singles or sent to radio which should further help y'all understand this was a well deserved hit derived from a convenient marketing opportunity lmao

It'd be cute if she kept on releasing an unreleased song each month or so. Imho I don't think it offends her artistry, it's just about reclaiming her rights over something that has been for years all over the Internet.

15 hours ago, liveordieboy said:

It'd be cute if she kept on releasing an unreleased song each month or so. Imho I don't think it offends her artistry, it's just about reclaiming her rights over something that has been for years all over the Internet.

I actually agree despite the fact that she's not interested in the charts this would be great to cement her legacy 

Born To Die's commercial success gave her license to do every weird (but fucking beautiful) idea from UV to OB, everyone knows she's a master musician having queen of disaster on Spotify wouldn't do anything to negate that but I actually think with the right release strategy she could one day get a solo top 5 hit or two

On 5/25/2023 at 10:43 PM, LBcita said:

Some of you are actually so funny...

Lana's career consistently peaking over time in terms of commercial success

even pre Midnights and post Snow on the Beach bump consistently one of the most streamed women daily 

releasing a 16 track album full of beautiful melodies and orchestras that is certainly unique (what other artist is releasing GPSOTSOMFWHDSF or Fingertips or title track??? - and even if they did everyone would recognize the LDR influence lol) and yet you're sitting here trying to convince everybody that Lana appeasing her management to release a trending tik tok song somehow means SYTH (which, as much as the delusional BOZ crowd is sad to admit, was never produced by anyone other than Rick Nowels) is better written or produced than her recent work...truthfully it's a cute girl but if it got 7 different reworks it clearly wasn't doing it for Lana lmao

a lot of you who discovered born to die in 2017 (or in 2012) simply want its accessibility (BEATS) in her production because you think fast = better hence the sped up version nonsense lmao

you just made that up???  "Never thought I’d see the day when this song got an official release. Thrilled it finally came out in it’s original version. Congrats" is legitimately all he said lmao AGAIN you BOZ heads and ur fan fiction it's hilarious

Um we literally already have a version that was produced by someone other than Rick Nowels... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsdmRcui_4Q

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

13 hours ago, Good Intentions said:

now performs better than the snow song (and also than taylor's karma remix), despite being released a week earlier :mariah:

Could this actually end up on Billboard 100? Who here has a good idea about how this works? I want her back in the charts as a solo artist!