hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

5 hours ago, MJA said:

boz said on Twitter she would be fuming…does he mean she didn’t expect SYTH to be as successful as it’s been? Wonder if it means she will get pressure to release others now. 

I feel like I’d be a bit fuming too if my old song started doing better than the stuff she’s currently creating.. I dunno.. I think I’d take it personally :um2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

8 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I feel like I’d be a bit fuming too if my old song started doing better than the stuff she’s currently creating.. I dunno.. I think I’d take it personally :um2:

especially better than any of her last three complete albums, music business is sometimes crazy :silly:

If radio gets on board with this it will be absolutely massive :deadbanana:

they should try to push it on pop stations, I really don’t see why it wouldn’t get decent spins there

the most random songs of hers become hits I swear, the fact that this and doin time will probably end up being some of her “biggest” commercial hits is hilarious 

23 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I feel like it’s less about that and more about the fact that the label is definitely gonna make her do an unreleased album now:lmao: we know she lazy af. I doubt she feels bad about it being a big hit, I mean she tried to put it on quite a few albums, I think she likes the song. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i don't think her team can really make her do anything at this point, but at the same time, would lana really agree to release sped-up versions of her songs...? who really knows what goes on behind the scenes, but i don't think her team can force her to release anything, lana seems to have a lot of freedom within her artistry and career, especially compared to other artists

WGe8ynS.gif

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't think her team can really make her do anything at this point, but at the same time, would lana really agree to release sped-up versions of her songs...? who really knows what goes on behind the scenes, but i don't think her team can force her to release anything, lana seems to have a lot of freedom within her artistry and career, especially compared to other artists

They probably can’t force her but they can heavily pressure her lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

11 minutes ago, taco truck said:

They probably can’t force her but they can heavily pressure her lol

I think at this point, they need her more than she needs them, so they know their place, but for certain songs, they are definitely going to try to convince her. I think it helps that SYTH is lyrically a fairly non specific song. I think that, for example, if Pink Champagne had become a tiktok hit, there's still no way she would have released it, because of how personal and raw it is.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Anyway.. my mam has called it.. she was tattooing me a couple days ago and said..

”did you see that Lana del rey has released a single from her next album already?”

.. I said.. “say yes to heaven??”

She said yeah.. (bless her)

Ultravaults when? :bop:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Crying at every opportunity to attack eclipse being taken it's giving The Revenge of Lanaboards

(still mad she didn't use the revenge of lana del rey title.. it's camp but like)

people get obsessed with taking you down when you are a legend :hooker: