hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

https://www.tiktok.com/@__sim0ne_/video/7223455109139729690

Lana approved it herself:

https://www.tiktok.com/@__sim0ne_/video/7241955441314450714

Now that they’re open to releasing every versions under the sun, where’s the slightly sped up (non-chipmunked) James Ford version? You know the best version. The one that actually went viral in the first place?:awkney:

one of her best remixes tbh, it's cute

it was already posted on soundcloud months ago and gained popularity there (has over 3m plays) so it's obvious polydor acted quickly to release this officialy, it's a great decision actually

ALSO this is remixed by a female dj and she's a Lana stan who got to OFFICIALLY release her remix... it's not a random ass ungrateful cedric gervais shit, it's a huge thing for her and i honestly wish her this turns out super successful for her

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

:toofloppy: what is this mess. 

Almost as bad as the SS remix

I like ss remix…:runs:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I kinda like this remix, it's giving eurodance realness, Ray of Light by Madonna

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

the remix has 569k Spotify streams for the first day, but I don't know if it's a full day or just partial

i think it was released before but taken down because SYTH wasn't officially out yet (therefore this remix wasn't even official yet, someone just uploaded it ilegally) and now when they announced it as the official remix (cause polydor got interested in it) they just put the same exact release back with its original release date (march 17th) and its streaming numbers from then

i found some comments from weeks ago asking the girl "why it's not on spotify anymore" and her responding that it wasn't uploaded by her and it got a copyright strike

it kinda bothers me tho why haven't they reuploaded it as a new release cause now it's hard for people to find it as something now, they actually have to dig in the library before the official release of the song lol

569k is still great for a remix but i think it was up for a good few weeks before taken down

15 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i think it was released before but taken down because SYTH wasn't officially out yet (therefore this remix wasn't even official yet, someone just uploaded it ilegally) and now when they announced it as the official remix (cause polydor got interested in it) they just put the same exact release back with its original release date (march 17th) and its streaming numbers from then

i found some comments from weeks ago asking the girl "why it's not on spotify anymore" and her responding that it wasn't uploaded by her and it got a copyright strike

it kinda bothers me tho why haven't they reuploaded it as a new release cause now it's hard for people to find it as something now, they actually have to dig in the library before the official release of the song lol

569k is still great for a remix but i think it was up for a good few weeks before taken down

maybe there was some legal issue and they deleted the previous stream numbers (they didn't show up a few hours ago), because they didn't count for Lana

Just now, Good Intentions said:

maybe there was some legal issue and they deleted the previous stream numbers (they didn't show up a few hours ago), because they didn't count for Lana

i think it was only released under producers' names before (not on Lana's profile) and they had to change the tags, title and single cover for it to be more official but the file itself and its streams remained the same