hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

35 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i will never get the point of "remixing" a song only to use 2 lines from the entire track? Just release your own shitty EDM music instead of cloutchasing on popular songs :deadbanana:

but the entire track has only 10 different lines :mj2:

Do not tell me it was her idea to release all the remixes (to begin with SS). And I am not buying 'she has a free choice in the music industry so it was her artistic vision' anymore.

Ofc she has a free choice but it has nothing to do with the speed up version and remixes.

18 hours ago, kuntsugi said:

i kinda like it actually… very euro, very early t.A.T.u. :nails: i understand some of yall not fucking with remix culture and lana indeed has a lot of shit remixes out there but let's not say every lana remix = bad, blue jeans have some AMAZING mixes :dance:

:true::true::true:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

20 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Adding the remix fucked the songs streams up so bad for some reason

the version that shows up on her top songs is from the remix now, and the song randomly dropped like 600k streams in one day :rip: 

they truly can’t do anything right 

What?? Really? How many streams did it get yesterday?

8 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Are the streams correctly combined? There are now two uploads of Say Yes To Heaven in addition to the remix.

They have the same amount of streams, so it looks like they are. The remix that was released yesterday has a different title and less streams. 

13 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

They have the same amount of streams, so it looks like they are. The remix that was released yesterday has a different title and less streams. 

People are saying there's a glitch and it messed up the streams.

Ben and Ed clearly have no respect for Lana as an artist. All these gimmicks (sped-up versions, remixes, 4 versions of the same vinyl...) are the side effects of Dua Lipa leaving their managment. Lana should follow her steps.

45 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

It’s definitely a bug with the separate version they tacked onto the remix somehow. It shouldn’t be showing the remix cover lol. And songs don’t drop like that after being stable for 2 weeks.

8 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Maybe it wasn’t a glitch and people were just listening to the remix instead of the original version. 

https://twitter.com/chartlana/status/1666865203844087810

The remix wasn't shared anywhere on social media and it was hidden on Spotify due to the wrong release date. No way it made 600k streams.

28 minutes ago, Jared said:

Ben and Ed clearly have no respect for Lana as an artist. All these gimmicks (sped-up versions, remixes, 4 versions of the same vinyl...) are the side effects of Dua Lipa leaving their managment. Lana should follow her steps.

Lana Ben and Ed literally gave each other careers. She trusted them enough to be their first client and they believed in her enough to want her to be. She praises them every 5 seconds lmao the sped up versions are probably label initiatives like SS remix was but even if it was Ben and Ed you're trying to act like they're evil for giving her a bag pls lmao she did a 5 second selfie cover for her most popular release in years I'm sure she does not give that much of a fuck lmaooo.

10 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

The remix wasn't shared anywhere on social media and it was hidden on Spotify due to the wrong release date. No way it made 600k streams.

these are the numbers from yesterday, I think in an hour or two we'll get the next ones and can tell how much it really made in a day

i was liking the remix since it's sounds very euro but only until the high pitch sped up vocals kicked in...:bebe:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

it made 580k in march when it was originally released on spotify illegaly (and Lana wasn't tagged yet)

they now re-relased it officialy and took back the original file with streams gained back in march, just changed the cover and tags to include Lana

17th march is actually the actual date the remix was released on spotify but was taken down due to copyright strike