hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

real talk why does everyone shit on honeymoun for saying the same shit y'all say in here about speculating things :noparty: it's weird fr... last time I checked honeymoun wasn't the one leaking upcoming album info which to you guys is like the most deplorable thing a human being can do but it's nothing but hugs and kisses when people do that on here... how you gonna attack a leaker relentlessly for "spreading misinformation" when they never claimed anything as fact in the first place but then praise leakers who genuinely do malicious things that can hurt lana's career and are in general just like annoying attention-seeking and cringe...but then go after the first girl for being the attention-seeking one

Okay okay there has been some kind of miscommunication here :hide:

I was talking about all his twitter threads of Lana stuff that are 80% nonsense created for likes and to stir controversy. I wasn't referring only to the SYTH thing which we can ALL see it's legit.

But there's no need to be rude. I don't know if you are HMz besties (or even himself) or what but chill. I promise you it's not that deep :)

@bunoner @Paris Hilton @Lindsay Lohan @Ebola

giphy.gif

Hope she atleast updates the production and its not a youtube rip..

Tbh i prefer her old delicate vocals for this song.:icant: it wouldn't work with her voice now(I think her voice sounds better than ever now but it's like a Fearless situation where the Taylor version sounds bad cuz she can't mimic the innocence she used to possess)

31 minutes ago, MJA said:

Anyone know if Yes to Heaven was the surprise release BOZ was talking about?

It would make a lot of sense. A song a lot of fans have been begging to get an official release for years and it makes sense with how much popularity it seems to have gained, even amongst people who are more casual Lana listeners. 

I don't see how this is evidence of SYTH coming out. I've seen May Jailer-era songs - including my namesake Bad Disease - get hit with copyright strikes.

giphy.gif

At the same time, I tried uploading a May Jailer song on YouTube and it was copyright claimed before I even uploaded it so idk how much merit this holds

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 hours ago, Yosemite said:

If it’s really coming, I doubt it’ll be on a deluxe version of Ocean. She hates them so I doubt she’ll ever release a deluxe version again.

Probably either an outtakes album or just a standalone single some time after Ocean Blvd drops.

I was wondering if they plan an anniversary edition of Ultraviolence for next year maybe. To me, this somehow seems to be the best context for a release of so far unreleased stuff. 

It was expensive watch it 

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I was wondering if they plan an anniversary edition of Ultraviolence for next year maybe. To me, this somehow seems to be the best context for a release of so far unreleased stuff. 

they didnt even do one for BTD.. we’d be lucky if lana even acknowledges UVs tenth honestly (and unfortunately :eartha2:)

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

6 minutes ago, Escapism said:

they didnt even do one for BTD.. we’d be lucky if lana even acknowledges UVs tenth honestly (and unfortunately :eartha2:)

BTD and UV had these merch releases on LDR village though. I just think that such anniversary is kind of the only context I can imagine a release in. 

It was expensive watch it