hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES 

:trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: 

4 minutes ago, cherryblossoms said:

Also did everyone forget we actually don’t have the final UV/Rick Nowels version so this might be a win

boz said yes to heaven that was sent to James Ford aka 3:36 version is the Last version made during uv sessions made in late march early april 2014,the moment when uv tracks were Being sent for a mixing and tracklist was forming

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Ok it’s obvious some of u guys just don’t wanna be seen as “locals” bc yes to heaven is literally a good song:crossed: it’s not my favorite unreleased but it’s not BAD :toofunny:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

Ok it’s obvious some of u guys just don’t wanna be seen as “locals” bc yes to heaven is literally a good song:crossed: it’s not my favorite unreleased but it’s not BAD :toofunny:

Honestly don’t get why she’d release that song when angels forever (all be it needs to be reproduced to fit more with uv) is right there 

5 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

Honestly don’t get why she’d release that song when angels forever (all be it needs to be reproduced to fit more with uv) is right there 

I agree:tommy: even tho I do love yes to heaven there are like 15 songs that I would like to be officially released more

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

What if it's not just YTH? What if this is actually the start of the unreleased leaks compilation? :trisha:

I can see it now: a digital exclusive deluxe edition of DUKTTATUOB :trisha:

Edited by The Siren

29 minutes ago, The Siren said:

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES 

:trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: 

To Heaven :true:

57 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

when its Jack Antonoffs reworked during nfr then what

:kum:

i know you're being sarcastic but if it's a version we don't have, i'll take it i guess :delicious: as long as it's not the same 3 or 4 versions we already have. they're so boring and go nowhere. a rework would be the best option

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This is probably going to a very unpopular opinion, but I’m getting annoyed with this song. I can’t stand Young And Beautiful after it was popularized. If I ever saw Lana perform it live, I would sing along and enjoy it but it’s not a song I listen to anymore. Same with Yes To Heaven. I’m not really fore or against the release, however, if it becomes even more trendy I will definitely be irritated. It’s gotten on my nerves lately especially with the sped up version. That’s it, rants over xx

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

15 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i know you're being sarcastic but if it's a version we don't have, i'll take it i guess :delicious: as long as it's not the same 3 or 4 versions we already have. they're so boring and go nowhere. a rework would be the best option

id just prefer the final version of uv because this is where the song belongs plus i think it fits the bestest in deluxe version, and I hope its yes to heaven not say yes to heaven😭 but hm or lfl final version would be very acceptable too! plus i think she didnt work on the song after 2016

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

6 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

while on the at topic… why is that tired, worn out song being brought up in here every day ? :eartha2:

because Kylie Jenner with 381 million followers on instagram made a post with this song some days ago :oprah4: 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpuDkqeDzSg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=