ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

it's a shame she didn't set up a listening party outside the tunnel. or even on ocean blvd at a record shop if there is one

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

What were y'all expecting? Lana Del Rey superbowl 2024?:eartha:

kintsugi said new music so i think people were expecting something different lol i was hoping for a lil ep size thing of extras and bonuses that didn't make it to the final album tbh but that was my own assumption with what kintsugi said

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, baddisease said:

does anyone have a link to hte listening party locations?

directly on lanadelrey.com bottom of the page

giphy.gif

Our chain of record stores (the one that knows nothing about this event they're listed as participating in) does a lot of listening parties and they always have free exclusive swag for whatever artist is featured. Hopefully they get their shit together. :true:

9 minutes ago, living legend said:

the ONLY listening party in Toronto, Canada and it starts at 4…when I don’t get off work till 5…

now that i’m thinking about it tho, i don’t think i’m too bothered cause i’m not sure if i wanna listen to the album for the first time with a bunch of people. my ass is gonna be in the corner bawling 

Omg it starts at 4?? That's so early lol

I definitely wouldn't have my first listen there but if I've already heard it it may be entertaining to witness :smile2:

but okay heres another question, what will be played at these streaming parties?

they're on the 22nd & the album doesn't come out till the 24th..

so is it some "exclusive" thing where they play the whole album early for you? or will they just be streaming like... the 3 singles & other random lana tracks? 

ik it seems dumb to ask but i'm genuinely curious hdfgjsh.... what do u guys think??

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

but okay heres another question, what will be played at these streaming parties?

so is it some "exclusive" thing where they play the whole album early for you? or will they just be streaming like... the 3 singles & other random lana tracks? 

ik it seems dumb to ask but i'm genuinely curious hdfgjsh.... what do u guys think??

I'm pretty sure they'll be playing the full record!

2 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

It’s the whole album, it’s an exclusive early listen 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues