ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

32 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

None of the flagged locations have RSVP/tickets showing am I being dumb or will I just have to show up super early?

also having an issue w this, when i click on my city it just takes me to record stores home page and nothing about lana. but i guess ill just email and ask them

Spoiler

okay I juuust finished listening. Paris, Texas is going to be stuck in my head for a long time. Reminds me of the music from Amelie, but better.

anyone going to one of the MA listening parties?

10 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Omg who’s meeting me in Orlando???? Idk if this is the Suprise but I’m not upset if it is, just was expecting something different.

im considering going but im sick rn and dont wanna spread it :facepalm:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Yeah BoZ was right, it is for the fans, but I hate myself for hyping this way more than I should (it’s very personal, I’m glad if you’re excited, but I can’t say I’m hyped : there’s nothing in my city :crying2:)

how does the tickets work bc the one for orlando says its free but to get tickets to insure entry? are there going to be wristbands or something being handed out at the stores?

6 minutes ago, geidiprimes said:

Reveal hidden contents

okay I juuust finished listening. Paris, Texas is going to be stuck in my head for a long time. Reminds me of the music from Amelie, but better.

anyone going to one of the MA listening parties?

Calling all MA Lana stans (all three of you) let’s unite :true:

faSE.gif

From Sonic Boom:

Yes - I can confirm that is happening! I have no information to share at the moment - keep an eye out on our instagram page for an announcement with further details.

Thanks for your interest!

I highly recommend contacting your local store to confirm how they're handling the event. It's clear not all locations are doing tickets, but it seems likely if they expect a large crowd and could run short on space.

I mentioned it earlier, but while all 7 of the stores listed as participating in my state will NOT be hosting a listening party, I did find one store about 30 min. away that IS having a listening party, even though they are NOT listed on Lana's site. So maybe it's worth asking if you don't see your nearest store listed.

Just now, Morningcrow said:

I highly recommend contacting your local store to confirm how they're handling the event. It's clear not all locations are doing tickets, but it seems likely if they expect a large crowd and could run short on space.

I mentioned it earlier, but while all 7 of the stores listed as participating in my state will NOT be hosting a listening party, I did find one store about 30 min. away that IS having a listening party, even though they are NOT listed on Lana's site. So maybe it's worth asking if you don't see your nearest store listed.

thank you bb :wub:

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Calling all MA Lana stans (all three of you) let’s unite :true:

watertown is closer to me (i dm'ed them on ig and they said it's at 4pm) but i could do braintree if that's where most ppl are going. idk what time that one is, I think maybe 7pm.

My Newbury comics said they will be playing the album all day in stores

Spoiler

Imagine being in a store/mall and hearing Judah Smith interlude