ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

10 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

the way the closest record store to me is the iconic tiktok record store lady. maybe i'll go just for her... :silly::thumb2:

I’ve bought from them and sadly their customer service is awful. I ended up blocking their TikTok account after it happened lol

Any Michigan folks going to Dearborn Music? :party: I’m thinking about it 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

I don’t know why but I feel like this would be really awkward to attend and ruin my first listening experience of the album. I just can’t imagine standing around for over an hour just listening to the album over the speakers with the other people in a record store. 

Sorry it’s just not my thing:awkney: 

I probably wont go to this because i'd rather enjoy the album in the comfort of my own home but this is so cute 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

17 minutes ago, geidiprimes said:

watertown is closer to me (i dm'ed them on ig and they said it's at 4pm) but i could do braintree if that's where most ppl are going. idk what time that one is, I think maybe 7pm.

I’d def rather go to the Watertown one I might have to call out of work LMAO

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

WAIT I might be dumb but does it mean that the album will be released at 22nd March digitally??

no, I guess they have copies of the album at the locations, that's why most of them are record stores

1 hour ago, Get Drunk said:

Im begging my boss for the day off and my bestie just quit her job so I’m 100% going idc!!

I forgot I have an important meeting at 5pm that day so I can’t book it off.. outraged

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I’m so nervous that there are still no tickets or times announced for any of the London parties and I’m scared that the tickets will sell out quickly. Plus I need to plan the day as I’m working and also travelling the next day (and I can’t miss the gym too). Aaaaaa Lana what have you done to me:trisha:

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

I’m so nervous that there are still no tickets or times announced for any of the London parties and I’m scared that the tickets will sell out quickly. Plus I need to plan the day as I’m working and also travelling the next day (and I can’t miss the gym too). Aaaaaa Lana what have you done to me:trisha:

the one near my house in kingston has ticket options but thats the only london one i looked at :delicious:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

the one near my house in kingston has ticket options but thats the only london one i looked at :delicious:

Oh damn, she hates me personally I guess :lmao: kingston is so far from me. I’ll call Roughtrade tomorrow and harass them lmao