ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

2 hours ago, American Whore said:

it's a shame she didn't set up a listening party outside the tunnel. or even on ocean blvd at a record shop if there is one

2 hours ago, Golden Hour said:

Anyone going to the Long Beach listening party? I am going alone lol :isee:

It looks like an outdoor event on a day AM showers and a high of 58F . . . actually at the tunnel entrance at Junipero Beachphoto-3-2.jpg

a long stretch bet. Junipero Ave and Veteran’s Memorial Pier, visible to the left, above, according to FingerTipsMusic facebook post:

Otherwise, looks like fun. Southern California band Pollen Collective will cover Lana tunes live, so it looks to go past an hour from the 5PM start time!

https://www.facebook.com/FingerprintsLongBeach/posts/pfbid029p15W3Xja7AKdwRwRsZB7PQVS6RXStpxUCcYoKmkKgozM5baB6HjGvbL9Q6CC8dvl

BTW, FingertipsMusic.com appears down, so you cannot RSVP as of this post.

So is anyone going to the Hollywood Amoeba?  It’s the closest one to me.  I hope it’s fun.  The new store is pretty nice I went last month and found a bunch of cool records.

2 hours ago, Morningcrow said:

Help. All 7 of the record stores in my state (listed on Lana's site) have DENIED there's a listening party for Lana, they know nothing about it!!! They did invite me to attend the listening party for Melanie Martinez on the 31st though :cryney:

They "have since spoken with Lana's team"....I get a party! :hype:

bullmoose1.jpg

bullmoose.jpg

The nearest listening party for me is 45 minutes away should I go?!??!

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

I wish I could go to Stockholm to be at the listening party but I can't :cryney: cryinggg

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

11 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

The nearest listening party for me is 45 minutes away should I go?!??!

Personally I wouldn't have this be my first listening experience, so I'm going to listen tonight and then go get some swag and listen with other Lana fans on Wednesday. One of the listening parties in my area is at a crowded mall, so no thanks. I'll be at one in a tiny record store ,in a tiny town, should be nice.

i wish i could go to easy street for the party but my dad works that day.:emma:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

the way that if I could attend I would just go to get the free stuff 928660959118102591.gif?size=96&quality=l no way I would ruin my first listen of the album by having to sit with a bunch of strangers and listen to the album through the store's speakers 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I’m so confused where to buy tickets :bebe:

Edit: it turns out it’s free and tickets are not sold <3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m so confused where to buy tickets :bebe:

on whatever venue you want to go to's website and if it isnt there i assume its just till it fills up on the day,, for mine it was free and you could purchase extra prize draw things or cds/vinyls at a slightly lower cost

giphy.gif