ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

16 minutes ago, Mer said:

Mine is as well which makes the timing of it even worse RIP. Who the hell is free at 3pm on a Wednesday to stand around to get into a listening party :noparty:

Not me lol I’m gonna leave work early to go:defeated:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

13 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

that’s a record store..? :lange: booking a flight as we speak

Yes!

Librería El Ateneo en Buenos Aires | Burrita de viaje

El Ateneo Grand Splendid | Sitio oficial de turismo de la Ciudad de Buenos  Aires

La historia de El Ateneo en imágenes: la librería argentina que cumple 110  años - Forbes Argentina

Librería Ateneo Grand Splendid en Buenos Aires (Argentina) - Librerías

One of the one's near me is at 4 pm and the other is at 6 pm....do I take off work and go the 4 pm one or risk being a bit late and just go to the 6 pm one after I get done at 5 pm :um2:

6 minutes ago, fishtails said:

One of the one's near me is at 4 pm and the other is at 6 pm....do I take off work and go the 4 pm one or risk being a bit late and just go to the 6 pm one after I get done at 5 pm :um2:

Whichever one may attract the smaller crowd, help your raffle odds!

11 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Yes!

Librería El Ateneo en Buenos Aires | Burrita de viaje

El Ateneo Grand Splendid | Sitio oficial de turismo de la Ciudad de Buenos  Aires

La historia de El Ateneo en imágenes: la librería argentina que cumple 110  años - Forbes Argentina

Librería Ateneo Grand Splendid en Buenos Aires (Argentina) - Librerías

that’s a whole hotel omg take me there. im assuming they’re not hosting the tuob listening party which is disappointing cause that would be so amazing 

19 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Whichever one may attract the smaller crowd, help your raffle odds!

True :oic3:

I might also wanna get there earlier so they don't run out of the posters and other free stuff haha

Honestly so sad I’m not currently living in Stockholm because of studies, and I don’t want to buy a ferry ticket + train ticket just to get to the listening party, although I really like the record store too. :( 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

My husband works nights but he’s off that day. I’m trying to talk him into getting only 4 hours of sleep and then driving with me 1.5 hours to San Francisco lol. Wish me luck:hottie:

15 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

... I hope the poster isn't the same as the one you'll get with the red/deep pink vinyl/CD.

Some stores have mentioned it's a "cover litho", i'm guessing it's from the standard black vinyl cover.

2 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Some stores have mentioned it's a "cover litho", i'm guessing it's from the standard black vinyl cover.

My location says “free indie exclusive cover litho” so I think it’s the same as the indie exclusive vinyl cover 

6 hours ago, too fast too young said:

I don’t know why but I feel like this would be really awkward to attend and ruin my first listening experience of the album. I just can’t imagine standing around for over an hour just listening to the album over the speakers with the other people in a record store. 

Sorry it’s just not my thing:awkney: 

i think my main motivation for going would just be to get the wristband, poster etc :headache:

8 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

My store says they’re playing the album, will be giving out free promo items, and there’s gonna be a major raffle. Probably some signed LPs or something

Perhaps the BTD vinyls she was recently signing are being given away at certain locations ????

well i'm happy to go :uh:

i'm (hopefully) going to the one in long beach with my friend, honestly i feel like it's gonna be awkward but still i want that poster and wristband :creepna:

btw how early should i get there if it's first come first serve to make sure i get the free stuff? i've rsvp'd so hopefully there should be enough but i think like 30 mins early is good enough to ensure the merch and good spots on the beach, right?

9c2f159f3783d5d514e1aebcfad2d2ff.jpg

you're in the wind, i'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter... ౨ৎ·゚:*