ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

7 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

there’s one less than an hour from me i really hope i can go. i cant find any info on their website about times or tickets?

See if your record store has an ig page that’s where I found the info for my location :)

1 hour ago, hotfirehotweatherhotcoffee said:

im omw to pick up my wristband for the nyc location. going 45 mins early — nervous bc i know this will be a busy location. i’ll report back how busy it is tho xxxxxx

Update I went and not as many people as  i thought for the manhattan location ! there was a line but it was rather small. 

also lost connection: if you or someone u know was the guy that complimented my purple hat message me 😭

24 minutes ago, hotfirehotweatherhotcoffee said:

Update I went and not as many people as  i thought for the manhattan location ! there was a line but it was rather small. 

also lost connection: if you or someone u know was the guy that complimented my purple hat message me 😭

by wristband do you mean an access one or is it the branded one theyre giving out?

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, hotfirehotweatherhotcoffee said:

It’s a paper one to get into the event. But it has the album name in lavender and Lana Del Rey written in the ocean blvd font 

i see. i hope this isnt the one all the stores are giving out and theyre giving out another one :bebe:

still a cute free keepsake

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

i see. i hope this isnt the one all the stores are giving out and theyre giving out another one :bebe:

still a cute free keepsake

the one near me had a fall out boy listening party a few days ago and they had paper ones too :bebe:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

I’m talking to a local record place that’s hosting the event and they’re being so vague. I asked if there’s tickets and they said no there’s wristbands. I asked if we need to show up beforehand to get the wristbands and they said a wristband will guarantee entry and they don’t know how many people will show up…..so like just tell me how I can fucking attend the event :bebe:

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i dont really know how theyre gonna police it as an open record store

the stores will prob be closed for those 2 hours for a private event

6 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

just checked my listening parties page on their website and the tickets are sold out glad i got two :ma:

i dont really know how theyre gonna police it as an open record store

They're going to lock the doors...not to keep people from getting in, but to keep the tiktok girlies from walking out at Judah Smith Interlude.

2 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

They're going to lock the doors...not to keep people from getting in, but to keep the tiktok girlies from walking out at Judah Smith Interlude.

SLKFDKFKDJKFSDL

1 hour ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I’m talking to a local record place that’s hosting the event and they’re being so vague. I asked if there’s tickets and they said no there’s wristbands. I asked if we need to show up beforehand to get the wristbands and they said a wristband will guarantee entry and they don’t know how many people will show up…..so like just tell me how I can fucking attend the event :bebe:

same… I messaged my local place and they’re like ‘we haven’t decided how to ticket the event yet lol’

like girlie let me know ASAP please I want in xx