ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

Just now, LustForcocc said:

same… I messaged my local place and they’re like ‘we haven’t decided how to ticket the event yet lol’

like girlie let me know ASAP please I want in xx

I literally was like “Please tell me how I can get a wristband to attend the event” and he said to come to the shop to get one but has no idea if he’ll have them the day of and I live far away so idk what ima do lmao 

faSE.gif

Mine just says no booking necessary just turn up at 4 :hdu: and some lucky Lana fans will get a poster. Hmm. As it seems to be 4pm 22nd for everyone .. that means my 4pm listening party will be hours n hours before USA 4pm ? :popcorn: so it’s not like all at the same time then globally 

2 minutes ago, thebeautydelrey said:

Mine just says no booking necessary just turn up at 4 :hdu: and some lucky Lana fans will get a poster. Hmm. As it seems to be 4pm 22nd for everyone .. that means my 4pm listening party will be hours n hours before USA 4pm ? :popcorn: so it’s not like all at the same time then globally 

It'd be difficult to keep record stores open in the middle of the night just to let some fans listen to the album lol. The only way to do it globally for real would be to release the album at the same time everywhere (so not at midnight in the country you're in) and let fans tune in to some server on the release day. And that's kinda what we do here on LB anyway. :wub:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

27 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

It'd be difficult to keep record stores open in the middle of the night just to let some fans listen to the album lol. The only way to do it globally for real would be to release the album at the same time everywhere (so not at midnight in the country you're in) and let fans tune in to some server on the release day. And that's kinda what we do here on LB anyway. :wub:

Oh ya totally forgot that it would be at night for some :facepalm: ah im kinda worried it’ll either be empty and like just me or there will be a huge ass queue and they aren’t prepared 

1 hour ago, thebeautydelrey said:

My store said 3pm

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

14 hours ago, taco truck said:

So is this confirmed to be the surprise? Why did Kintsugi say the surprise was new music?

After I posted on the 9th, I stayed away from LanaBoards . . . But I remember the discussion about Kintsugi's "surprise," that it isn't music-related but it is for the fans . . . So my delulu projection I wasn't going to share is: Lana moves the diamond ring from her right hand to her left, and will announce her impending marriage! Until I scanned twitter for Lana mentions and this:

FrhgX_7WcAIJf9_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Left hand, folks. And there is a slender, diamond eternity, or wedding band! Congrats to Lana!

As a fan of 61 years, a mommy-of-Lana age . . . single or married, I hope Lana would find peace. I couldn't understand why fans were against Lana and the cop! Free protection, fans! I was like Mrs. Bennet crying in this scene from Pride and Prejudice acted superbly by Alison Steadman:

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

who’s going to go to the amoeba records listening party in hollywood? i am for sure 

I’m not, but I decided to travel 5 hours and go to the one in Stockholm! :hype:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 hours ago, thebeautydelrey said:

some lucky Lana fans will get a poster.

My local one says they'll be doing contests and trivia to win exclusive merch! 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

If your store is in a big city and is doing "first come first serve" I would suggest planning on arriving 1 hour early tbh. Don't be surprised if they reach capacity quickly. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

My store is doing first come first serve for the first 100 folks to get a wristband, but you can come by to get it as early as when they open at 10am and then just come back for the party at 4pm. I'm a night owl and almost never wake up before noon voluntarily, but I'm worried I'll miss out on the poster and raffle, so I guess my ass is just gonna have to be sleep-deprived~ 

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

Just now, PaintTheSkyBlack said:

My store is doing first come first serve for the first 100 folks to get a wristband, but you can come by to get it as early as when they open at 10am and then just come back for the party at 4pm. I'm a night owl and almost never wake up before noon voluntarily, but I'm worried I'll miss out on the poster and raffle, so I guess my ass is just gonna have to be sleep-deprived~ 

go to bed early or just go back to sleep until 4

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

6 hours ago, Mer said:

If your store is in a big city and is doing "first come first serve" I would suggest planning on arriving 1 hour early tbh. Don't be surprised if they reach capacity quickly. 

True! Mines the only one in the whole region, so I’m going to get to the city a few hours early and have lunch on the same street to keep an eye on it haha

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues