ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

2 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

How do they skip songs :toofunny:

let the light in ended and we all sat in silence for like 2 minutes and then fishtail started :toofloppy: we told the workers a track got skipped and they said they know but couldn't go back

1 minute ago, Dusk said:

Margaret is like the worst one to miss omg :lange:

i heard the l*ak already so i know i'm ambivalent on margaret lmao

Just now, imaginist said:

Why are they all saying they can’t go back to certain tracks and tracks are skipping? I thought someone said the record stores were supposed to just play the green vinyl?

ours played it off an ipad connected to the store hifi system

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, imaginist said:

Why are they all saying they can’t go back to certain tracks and tracks are skipping? I thought someone said the record stores were supposed to just play the green vinyl?

Ours was a tablet hooked up to their PA system…

IMG-3521.jpg

3 minutes ago, imaginist said:

The Portland one looked like it was playing off a computer through their speakers, which were nice but they tried and played the first song over like 3 times and I left after ocean blvd

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

I’m at the listening party right now, I came as A&W was playing and currently Grandfather just finished :oprah:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

3 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

We are currently on Grandfather and oh my god this might be my favorite yet :trisha: I am NOT READY for side D to hit me like a truck :crai:

Like a taco truck :hooker:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

5 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

People around me and Greenwhich were high schoolers, I’m pretty sure. Not sure if they could catch the lyrics very well

Reveal hidden contents

which is fair, Lana is singing with her feathery light breathy voice a la White Dress a lot

so we were like the only ones laughing at lyric lines or dying like proper fangirls. Also, this is Sweden and people don’t tend to be super outgoing? If that makes sense? So some bobbed with their heads to the beat, most didn’t. The girl opposite of us recorded the songs on her phone, haha.

When Taco truck played, most people stood up, ready to leave towards the end of the song.

me and my two friends felt like the oldest people there, and we were gagged when we realized most people inside the store were like 5 years old when UV came out. we were honestly surprised over how many people came in to hear the album! i had no idea she had such a huge teen following here in sweden