ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

9 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

HELP there was this gorl who flat out stared at me throughout the whole event like Amy from Amy’s Bakery show yourself sis!!!!! 💀💀💀💀

amysbakery.jpg

:eartha:

I would've looked at her like :pls:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

44 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I love that for us what did you think about it :bebe:

i lived! i had already heard the album but hearing it on good speakers made it 10x better and meeting a bunch of ppl as passionate abt lana as i am was actually so fun and i'm glad i went:godlaugh:

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Candy Necklace was amazing the instrumental slayed me and Fingertips also had a slightly different instrumental than the l34k3d version :sass:

what about fishtail? the leak sounded w31rd:pout:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just wanted to say that I had the best time at my store’s listening party today. It was a wonderful way to spend my first listen. I met up with some of my ATL concert buddies, and also met some new people! I actually had quite a few people come up to me saying they recognised me from Instagram or LanaBoards & took pictures with me (felt like a local celebrity lol) I was also wearing her BTD cover outfit, which earned a lot of compliments lol. So many people were dressed up in Lana clothes & merch, and I saw two cute girls wearing the pink Target dress from the RS UK shoot! Lots of Ocean Blvd cover cosplays too. So adorable.

The record was also incredible. I danced, I cried, I felt every emotion! After every song I was like, “this is my new favourite.” Every song floored me in different ways. I can’t wait to her the record again once it drops!! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

54 minutes ago, ristretto said:

me and my two friends felt like the oldest people there, and we were gagged when we realized most people inside the store were like 5 years old when UV came out. we were honestly surprised over how many people came in to hear the album! i had no idea she had such a huge teen following here in sweden

Same for me and @Greenwich Acid, haha, it really did feel like we were the oldest fans in the crowd! But we were like “we’ve been here in the fandom for like ten years, of course we need to be at this listening party!!” :godlaugh: But yeah, as I suspected, mostly teenagers/high schoolers might’ve had time to go there. 16:00 on a weekday might be tricky for most people to make it. (I’m a university student but I just asked my group mates if it was cool with them if I went home for a day, only one replied and said it was fine so I went, haha. I’m lucky the album drops now and not in like... May when all the crazy deadlines before summer start to get closer.)

Where in the store were you? Us two sat on the floor in the row right in front of the entrance/next to the wall with like t-shirts and new releases.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

22 minutes ago, Elle said:

Just wanted to say that I had the best time at my store’s listening party today. It was a wonderful way to spend my first listen. I met up with some of my ATL concert buddies, and also met some new people! I actually had quite a few people come up to me saying they recognised me from Instagram or LanaBoards & took pictures with me (felt like a local celebrity lol) I was also wearing her BTD cover outfit, which earned a lot of compliments lol. So many people were dressed up in Lana clothes & merch, and I saw two cute girls wearing the pink Target dress from the RS UK shoot! Lots of Ocean Blvd cover cosplays too. So adorable.

The record was also incredible. I danced, I cried, I felt every emotion! After every song I was like, “this is my new favourite.” Every song floored me in different ways. I can’t wait to her the record again once it drops!! Xx

I hope you know that you truly are the second most famous person in the LDR Cinematic Universe behind Lana herself :wub:

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

HELP there was this gorl who flat out stared at me throughout the whole event like Amy from Amy’s Bakery show yourself sis!!!!! 💀💀💀💀

amysbakery.jpg

Was it your standard creepy stalker stare, or more like that-kid-in-church-looking-at-you-like-they-know-all-your-sins stare? Lmao

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones