ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

1 minute ago, itsmarvinabel said:

Was it your standard creepy stalker stare, or more like that-kid-in-church-looking-at-you-like-they-know-all-your-sins stare? Lmao

SKSJSJSJDBD yk that’s a good question I can’t tell if I should have been flattered or creeped out but if her point was to make an impression she truly succeeded :eartha:

6 minutes ago, trustno1 said:

I left after ocean Blvd cause of all the technical problems, did it get any better? I did win the btd vinyl tho 💖

Congrats!! 🖤

It did, after nearly an hour 💀 They switched us over to the vinyl room where they were playing the record starting with Ocean Blvd. That was pretty rough 

8 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Congrats!! 🖤

It did, after nearly an hour 💀 They switched us over to the vinyl room where they were playing the record starting with Ocean Blvd. That was pretty rough 

Thank you :flutter:

That's wild, I'm kinda glad I left but I would have loved to experience the album with other stans but ah oh well 

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

3 hours ago, emliqua said:

I’m at the listening event in SF it’s about to start, lots of people here but they have so many posters I think everyone will get one 

Ahhh that's where I should've been :crai:

Hope you had an amazing time!!!! Do you think given the amount of people that were there, I should'nt bother going in later this week to see if they have more posters available?

27 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I have an extra wristband if anyone wants it. I can mail it for free, it just won’t come with tracking 

me please! :party:

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

I hope you know that you truly are the second most famous person in the LDR Cinematic Universe behind Lana herself :wub:

I take it as a massive honour! I’ve also gotten recognised before at various concerts from LDR to other artists like Marina & Kali, and it always warms my heart when people come up to me to say hello. I’ve met quite a few people from the boards actually at such concerts! Lana truly attracts so many wonderful people to her fan community, and I always love meeting and making friends with them. Love u guys x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

19 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

12” x just under 17” :wink:

Omg!! I just had a psychic moment where I was like hmm that doesn't seem right so I unravelled anyways and mine is 20" by 28" LOL :wowcry:

From someone on atrl :deadbanana:

fun tidbit, the record store owner said the label was very disorganized with this whole thing. They reached out to them last minute and the store basically had to figure everything out themselves and they weren’t told crucial information until literally the day of. They also were supposed to receive physical copies in order for people to be able to do preorders, but Interscope didn’t come through, and they were only able to play the album via a watermarked streaming link from the labe:toofunny3:

1 hour ago, thebeautydelrey said:

Not some random girls trying to buy the posters off people for £50 after they all got handed out. Bless them tho bc they clearly really wanted one :krylie: ( I said a big fat NO :oprah3: )

What did you expect? No really, what did you expect? 

It's going to be on Ebay in a few days. 

giphy.gif

Maybe it’s basic but I did wear the RS dress :deadbanana:

98-DFFF9-B-B778-4287-A4-FE-360-E0-CE8-A7

And the poster is so so cute ! I’m noticing some baby pink here and there this era ♡ 

92601-A21-288-E-464-E-8910-7010-E8-B98-D

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 hours ago, thebeautydelrey said:

Not some random girls trying to buy the posters off people for £50 after they all got handed out. Bless them tho bc they clearly really wanted one :krylie: ( I said a big fat NO :oprah3: )

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

What did you expect? No really, what did you expect? 

It's going to be on Ebay in a few days. 

giphy.gif

24-FC5-B68-EF14-4-DC9-9-A0-E-3421063-EA5

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°