ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

Well...I was at the second listening party in Orlando, and from reading some of you guys' posts I feel grateful that the album didn't skip or buffer at mine, I was nervous going, but I'm glad I did. The speakers had surprisingly good quality! There was a moment similar to someone else's here where during Taco Truck x VB everyone started singing the Venice Bitch part when it came on. I could feel everyone's surprise when it transitioned into that part, and sometime during either Grandfather or Fishtail this group of people screamed and gasped simultaneously :agree:  I don't know if this was at every place, but they had a TV playing all of her music videos and some balloons that spelled out her name, which I thought were cute. It was nice seeing a bunch of Lana fans all in one room gathering to listen to her, and I'm glad I got a poster and that my friend won a Born to Die vinyl--I attribute her good luck on having prayed to Lana before we went in :pray2:  Edit: Forgot to mention that at some point one of the employees there just started dancing furiously to one of the songs :hype:

Spoiler

Little did they know I discreetly revealed my secret identity as Thom Yorke on Lanaboards when I picked up a Kid A vinyl...

So I’m working this evening and couldn’t make it to the Sydney listening party - my boyfriend went to see if he could at least secure me a poster but the queue was around the block and was cut off just before he reached the door :poordat: 

He didn’t even make it in and they ran out of posters anyway. Sooooo…if any kind soul has ended up with one they don’t need, please let me know 🙏🏻

42 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

So I’m working this evening and couldn’t make it to the Sydney listening party - my boyfriend went to see if he could at least secure me a poster but the queue was around the block and was cut off just before he reached the door :poordat: 

He didn’t even make it in and they ran out of posters anyway. Sooooo…if any kind soul has ended up with one they don’t need, please let me know 🙏🏻

I have an extra !! One of my friends might have wanted it but if not, I’d be happy to give you mine. The only problem is shipping :/

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

13 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I have an extra !! One of my friends might have wanted it but if not, I’d be happy to give you mine. The only problem is shipping :/

God bless you , thank you! Yeah shipping can be a killer from the US. If your friend doesn't want it I'd be happy to cover shipping if it doesn't break the bank (LDR Village I'm looking at you!! :lmao:)

6 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

SKSJSJSJDBD yk that’s a good question I can’t tell if I should have been flattered or creeped out but if her point was to make an impression she truly succeeded :eartha:

for some reason afraid this was me even though i was staring at my phone the whole time:wat:

I was at Sound Knowledge in Marlborough, UK (small countryside town) and loved the event. There was a big round of applause from everyone at the end.

I’m still reeling from that experience, I’m not very social and haven’t done something like that before, but it was so fun! Despite how popular Lana is, I rarely meet other fans irl, so to talk about her in person the same way we do here was a trip! The first three people behind me in line were SO sweet, and fellow Honeymoon stans :wub: And shoutout to the lovely woman that hung out with me while inside, and was the only other person to call out “your mom called, I told her…” 

Aside from no internet connection inside the building and that the album skipped for nearly a full hour before they moved us elsewhere, it was amazing to experience the new record with a room full of fans. My mind is kind of a blur, but I remember that Candy Necklace, Fingertips, Let the Light In, Fishtail, and Kintsugi completely floored me. Taco Truck was so fun to close out the record with.

It was kind of crazy to see the vibe in the room drop as the Judah Smith interlude was playing. :rip:

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Today will be the bigger listening party in Long Beach, CA...I wonder if Lana will show up there :creepna3:

I forget her exact words, but notice how on her recent instagram post that as she's discussing the Long Beach party she says something like "so I guess i'll be seeing your around" ??? 

13 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

I forget her exact words, but notice how on her recent instagram post that as she's discussing the Long Beach party she says something like "so I guess i'll be seeing your around" ??? 

yea I thought in her live she said she was gunna try to make it the Long Beach event and that she wanted to go to Amoeba yesterday but they wouldn’t let her because it would be too crazy 

:toofunny:

faSE.gif

22 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

8 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

yea I thought in her live she said she was gunna try to make it the Long Beach event and that she wanted to go to Amoeba yesterday but they wouldn’t let her because it would be too crazy 

:toofunny:

There's also the Long Beach pop up this weekend too so I'm not sure which one she meant but hopefully both :true:

Long Beach/California fans are so lucky :crying5:

My best friends and I were invited for the private listening party in São Paulo yesterday and I’m sharing some pictures because they’re super cute and the event was truly amazing! It was the first time we got something like that in Brazil and it was super cool - even though more than half of the people looked bored lol they were just invited because they’re from the media/press or because they’re relevant online, but my friends and I had a lot of fun and the employees even talked to us and we got interviewed because they noticed we were actually interested in the album and the whole thing. It’s a bummer the event wasn’t public so all the real fans couldn’t join and they were really selective with who was there, but let’s hope we get something like that in the future again. It was amazing!

I made some posts on Instagram and will share more soon, so feel free to check them, I’m @delreydear! 💛E7c9wgJ.jpgZr0KGQx.jpgnfLFcIP.jpg1dxuUlE.jpgm6E0U9B.jpg

A00DBB5B-1C9D-4A17-8A84-22525D594416.jpe

8 hours ago, cjfinley said:

God bless you , thank you! Yeah shipping can be a killer from the US. If your friend doesn't want it I'd be happy to cover shipping if it doesn't break the bank (LDR Village I'm looking at you!! :lmao:)

I’ll keep you updated !!♡ 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

28 minutes ago, Burthdaykake said:

My best friends and I were invited for the private listening party in São Paulo yesterday and I’m sharing some pictures because they’re super cute and the event was truly amazing! It was the first time we got something like that in Brazil and it was super cool - even though more than half of the people looked bored lol they were just invited because they’re from the media/press or because they’re relevant online, but my friends and I had a lot of fun and the employees even talked to us and we got interviewed because they noticed we were actually interested in the album and the whole thing. It’s a bummer the event wasn’t public so all the real fans couldn’t join and they were really selective with who was there, but let’s hope we get something like that in the future again. It was amazing!

I made some posts on Instagram and will share more soon, so feel free to check them, I’m @delreydear! 💛E7c9wgJ.jpgZr0KGQx.jpgnfLFcIP.jpg1dxuUlE.jpgm6E0U9B.jpg

This looks so cool! I would love it if they did more big events like this but open to everyone lol

Last nights listening party was a dream. I made a few friends, and as if that wasn’t lucky enough, towards the end, a lady saw me dancing to the music and handed me a beautiful Lana poster. She passed out only a couple of these, to me and maybe 1 or 2 other people. I was surprised, and said thank you, then I looked down at the cardboard tube the poster was in, and I see a sticker. It said “Lanadelreyscloset”. 

When I tell you I RAN over to this lady as she was leaving. It was Anna. The sweet woman who runs the Instagram dedicated to finding Lana’s clothes. The fandom mom! I was so happy. I had no idea we lived near each other, let alone in the same state. And yet- the universe brought us together. I sat beside her the whole time, not even knowing. At my record store, there is an upstairs and a basement. They played the album on both levels. I decided to come down to the basement as it was less crowded. If I had stayed upstairs I wouldn’t have met her. I told her how sweet she is and so caring for the people in this fandom. She actually had been recording part of the listening party and was still recording when I talked to her, and I’m glad she captured it honestly because my reaction was genuine. If you want to see it, make sure and check out her Insta. It was such a wonderful way to end the night, and the fact she gave a few of us posters/shirts shows how caring she is. So, thank you Anna for talking with me. I speak for a lot of people when I say we love the work you put into your account and how kind you are. 

Also side note: I know there’s been some negativity towards that account recently so don’t even bother to reply to this with negative stuff. She’s been a part of this community for years, you can have whatever opinion you want, but let’s keep it positive please. There are so many clothing items I would not have (including my BB dress) if it wasn’t for her. All love here ❤️❤️❤️ posting our pic as she gave me permission if I put an emoji over her face (even though she is so beautiful!) 

03875-F61-637-D-483-C-9360-1670-D6-B2-D9

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

17 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Last nights listening party was a dream. I made a few friends, and as if that wasn’t lucky enough, towards the end, a lady saw me dancing to the music and handed me a beautiful Lana poster. She passed out only a couple of these, to me and maybe 1 or 2 other people. I was surprised, and said thank you, then I looked down at the cardboard tube the poster was in, and I see a sticker. It said “Lanadelreyscloset”. 

When I tell you I RAN over to this lady as she was leaving. It was Anna. The sweet woman who runs the Instagram dedicated to finding Lana’s clothes. The fandom mom! I was so happy. I had no idea we lived near each other, let alone in the same state. And yet- the universe brought us together. I sat beside her the whole time, not even knowing. At my record store, there is an upstairs and a basement. They played the album on both levels. I decided to come down to the basement as it was less crowded. If I had stayed upstairs I wouldn’t have met her. I told her how sweet she is and so caring for the people in this fandom. She actually had been recording part of the listening party and was still recording when I talked to her, and I’m glad she captured it honestly because my reaction was genuine. If you want to see it, make sure and check out her Insta. It was such a wonderful way to end the night, and the fact she gave a few of us posters/shirts shows how caring she is. So, thank you Anna for talking with me. I speak for a lot of people when I say we love the work you put into your account and how kind you are. 

Also side note: I know there’s been some negativity towards that account recently so don’t even bother to reply to this with negative stuff. She’s been a part of this community for years, you can have whatever opinion you want, but let’s keep it positive please. There are so many clothing items I would not have (including my BB dress) if it wasn’t for her. All love here ❤️❤️❤️ posting our pic as she gave me permission if I put an emoji over her face (even though she is so beautiful!) 

omg I just saw her post about this on Instagram! Such a sweet interaction and its so cool you got to meet her lol I would be so excited too!! 

20 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

She was so happy to meet you! Anna really is one of a kind, the sweetest woman I’ve ever met in my life. I’m so lucky to have her as my best friend and my soul momma, she truly is my Sun.

I’ll send your text to her and I’m sure she’s gonna love your words, you’re so cute!  💖

A00DBB5B-1C9D-4A17-8A84-22525D594416.jpe