ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

3 hours ago, Burthdaykake said:

My best friends and I were invited for the private listening party in São Paulo yesterday and I’m sharing some pictures because they’re super cute and the event was truly amazing! It was the first time we got something like that in Brazil and it was super cool - even though more than half of the people looked bored lol they were just invited because they’re from the media/press or because they’re relevant online, but my friends and I had a lot of fun and the employees even talked to us and we got interviewed because they noticed we were actually interested in the album and the whole thing. It’s a bummer the event wasn’t public so all the real fans couldn’t join and they were really selective with who was there, but let’s hope we get something like that in the future again. It was amazing!

I made some posts on Instagram and will share more soon, so feel free to check them, I’m @delreydear! 💛

Absolute slay, love the pics! Thanks for sharing!

2 hours ago, fishtails said:

omg I just saw her post about this on Instagram! Such a sweet interaction and its so cool you got to meet her lol I would be so excited too!! 

Thank you so much!! It felt like a dream, out of all the record stores in the world, she was at mine :flutter: also feel free to follow me if you’d like, I love having mutuals that love our Lanita ❤️

2 hours ago, Burthdaykake said:

She was so happy to meet you! Anna really is one of a kind, the sweetest woman I’ve ever met in my life. I’m so lucky to have her as my best friend and my soul momma, she truly is my Sun.

I’ll send your text to her and I’m sure she’s gonna love your words, you’re so cute!  💖

She truly is!!! And thank you omg it was such a wonderful interaction! And just like I said to fishtails above, you’re more than welcome to follow me if you’d like, I love making new friends. Especially ones that love our girl 💖🥰

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

18 hours ago, Morningcrow said:

I went back and got more wristbands and posters lol

IMG-9936.jpg

can please I have one :cuteface::hooker:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

On 3/25/2023 at 10:33 AM, Morningcrow said:

I went back and got more wristbands and posters lol

IMG-9936.jpg

OMG my listening party didn't have enough to cover even half the people who showed up!

23 hours ago, emliqua said:

Just thought I would show I got my poster frame in today and she’s all set up :mariah:

C214-E64-B-A618-47-B4-85-BC-EE83607-B0-C

I need to frame mine, I honestly didn’t even think about it :thumb3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°