ultrabanisters

Ocean Blvd Global Listening Party - March 22nd, 2023

28 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Awesome! Me too. They said ticket info should be coming out today so I’m waiting :pls:

I have a really deep fear they’re going to release tickets while I’m at work today/tomorrow and I’m going to miss them :defeated:

although I’m not sure it’ll actually be that busy? Idk 

1 hour ago, LustForcocc said:

I have a really deep fear they’re going to release tickets while I’m at work today/tomorrow and I’m going to miss them :defeated:

although I’m not sure it’ll actually be that busy? Idk 

I’m assuming they’ll be free to attend?

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

ok soooooo.... i didn't realize you had to buy the vinyl to go to the listening event, its apart of the ticket. i would love to support lana in that way but i cant spend that much money right now and i also dont currently have a record player where i am. so if i wanted to go i would have to spend 45 bucks.... idk if this is the same for other ppls locations. i would definitely still pay money to go to the event though not 45 at the moment. absolutely NO DISRESPECT to lana or anyone who priced it. just didnt realize this

OK nevermind sorry yall. the store said ppl who buy that pre order are guaranteed into the event but you dont have to, but you may have to wait longer and the store could be full. ok that is better :)

On 3/18/2023 at 4:46 PM, Louise said:

Am I manifesting too hard?

Although i think it is a good point to say she has the classic looking engagement ring and a wedding band too, like that's isnt very typical. i mean you can wear a ring on your ring finger, but a wedding band??? and a engagement "looking" ring.... hmmm

4 hours ago, derrymore said:

Although i think it is a good point to say she has the classic looking engagement ring and a wedding band too, like that's isnt very typical. i mean you can wear a ring on your ring finger, but a wedding band??? and a engagement "looking" ring.... hmmm

Maybe there will be an announcement coming soon!

I really would actually love to go to this because there's one in Bristol not too far from me and it'd be nice to meet lana stans that are nearby... i just wish it were more of an event after the album was released, cus i just wouldn't want to ruin my first listen in that way. I'd prefer if it were more of an album review/discussion/celebration rather than a first listening party, i hope everyone who is going has a great time though :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I really would actually love to go to this because there's one in Bristol not too far from me and it'd be nice to meet lana stans that are nearby... i just wish it were more of an event after the album was released, cus i just wouldn't want to ruin my first listen in that way. I'd prefer if it were more of an album review/discussion/celebration rather than a first listening party, i hope everyone who is going has a great time though :trisha:

I was going to go to the Bristol one, but now going a little closer in (of all places) Marlborough which is just 15mins away for me.