Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with Evan Winiker & fans at Pappy + Harriet’s in Pioneertown, CA - March 18th, 2023

Earlier tonight, Lana Del Rey stopped to meet some fans while out with Evan Winiker at Pappy + Harriet’s in Pioneertown, California.

9-C16-FFA0-5814-4803-A9-B9-6-FF90-D78-CFBD CE3-F0960-5-CDE-496-E-842-F-D58083-C5-E632 42-C053-E1-04-D6-42-AC-9414-08108460-C668

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I'm so confusion is she dating Jack or is she dating Evan

Yes I'm nosy and no I do not care please gimme all the goss

from what i’ve sleuthed i can confidently say lana and jack are on and off for months at a time, and evan recently entered the picture for the 2nd time :defeated: i guess she can’t pick between those two because when jack and lana broke up around september, she went straight to evan, and then in december jack posted about lana’s new single, started liking her posts again and then posted a story of a facetime call with lana (her face was covered with an emoji but u could see her famous ceiling/chandelier thing) and sent her valentines day flowers…and now she’s back with evan 

9 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

from what i’ve sleuthed i can confidently say lana and jack are on and off for months at a time, and evan recently entered the picture for the 2nd time :defeated: i guess she can’t pick between those two because when jack and lana broke up around september, she went straight to evan, and then in december jack posted about lana’s new single, started liking her posts again and then posted a story of a facetime call with lana (her face was covered with an emoji but u could see her famous ceiling/chandelier thing) and sent her valentines day flowers…and now she’s back with evan 

This is the exact juicy reply I wanted

Tyvm :smile3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, drugsdesire said:

i think it's quite important to mention she posted the flowers with a caption "its a love/hate thing" or something like that?? or was i hallucinating 

btw this is so funny to me cause i had NO idea about the existence of evan who tf is he :eartha:

17 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i think it's quite important to mention she posted the flowers with a caption "its a love/hate thing" or something like that?? or was i hallucinating 

yeah! that’s also a big give away that they were on and off. and let’s not forget when a guy on a random forum for gay men (don’t ask me why i know this, i sleuthed way too deep and i’ve seen things no woman should see) said that he met up with jack, made out with him and jack told the guy that him and lana were in an open relationship. and with the lyrics to candy necklace leaking, i’m sure lana doesn’t wanna be in a committed relationship with jack because of the story the lyrics tell. but they also can’t seem to leave each other alone. can’t blame her honestly :deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

yeah! that’s also a big give away that they were on and off. and let’s not forget when a guy on a random forum for gay men (don’t ask me why i know this, i sleuthed way too deep and i’ve seen things no woman should see) said that he met up with jack, made out with him and jack told the guy that him and lana were in an open relationship. and with the lyrics to candy necklace leaking, i’m sure lana doesn’t wanna be in a committed relationship with jack because of the story the lyrics tell. but they also can’t seem to leave each other alone. can’t blame her honestly :deadbanana:

BESTIE HELP YOU NEED TO WORK FOR THE FBI

wow though

2 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

a guy on a random forum for gay men (don’t ask me why i know this, i sleuthed way too deep and i’ve seen things no woman should see) said that he met up with jack, made out with him and jack told the guy that him and lana were in an open relationship.

That was not something I expected to read today.