Elle

Ocean Blvd Pop-Up Shop at Shoreline Aquatic Park in Long Beach, CA - March 24th-26th, 2023

2 minutes ago, x VB said:

Was this posted before?

Is the new repress the clear one? If so that’s so fucking pretty:trisha: It looks like clear glass champagne type vibes 

mariah-carey-cheers.gif

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

22 minutes ago, x VB said:

Was this posted before?

that clear one is gorgeous!!! I have never seen that anywhere, it must be a factory mistake. I NEED IT. but I already know I'm never going to find one so now I'm sad :crying4:

3 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

LDR Village is :sadcore3:

For a billion and a half dollars in shipping and handling fees if you live one inch outside of the US border :sadcore3:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, emliqua said:

Ya I would be really surprised if she didn’t show to the pop up at all considering her live on honeymoon she said she would go….

yesterday she was supposed to go, there was lots of security set up everywhere and everything seemed ready for her to show up, not sure what happened, probably too many ppl were there and there was no way for her to get in and out bc there's one entrance way and one exit way, so she couldn't get in or out without getting past the fans 

(that's what happens when you choose for the location of your pop up shop to be a cliff)

46 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

yesterday she was supposed to go, there was lots of security set up everywhere and everything seemed ready for her to show up, not sure what happened, probably too many ppl were there and there was no way for her to get in and out bc there's one entrance way and one exit way, so she couldn't get in or out without getting past the fans 

(that's what happens when you choose for the location of your pop up shop to be a cliff)

Omggg this has me 💀💀 

ya I don’t blame her for that, that’s something her team should have thought of before booking that spot. I’m sure people are disappointed though. 
how did you enjoy the pop up, you went today right? 

I wanna have the titty white t-shirt 🥲🥲

Since I'm in Italy, do u guys know where I can find it and also the design for the hoodie? The one with the blue title (so I can print my own stuff 🥲)

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

1 hour ago, emliqua said:

Omggg this has me 💀💀 

ya I don’t blame her for that, that’s something her team should have thought of before booking that spot. I’m sure people are disappointed though. 
how did you enjoy the pop up, you went today right? 

it was bad - very limited merch selection left for anybody who got there after 9:30 AM.. rob and chuck were there though for a bit taking pics w fans and lana talked to a group of fans in the pop up through facetime for a few minutes.. besides that though it wasn't anything special - one of the staff was a raging bitch too. no food or water available either for fans who were standing 7+ hours in the hot hot sun.. just poorly planned and disorganized.. two lines moved at different paces as well (no rsvps were honored, the security guard said "ion know about all that, there are only two lines with no difference, they didn't say anything to us") and some people who came hours later than others got in first.. they also never told ppl to leave and barely ever let new ppl from the line in, tons of fans left crying (several teenage girls crying because their dads were shocked at the prices and wouldn't buy them anything).. also several other issues im just lazy to type out but it was kind of absolutely shitty tbh.. they seem to not have restocked anything so all that was left was leftovers from yesterday 

on the bright side, the necklace lady was cute and had nice stuff !! robster was cute too and is very excited about the songs with lana from his upcoming album..  :thumb3:

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

it was bad - very limited merch selection left for anybody who got there after 9:30 AM.. rob and chuck were there though for a bit taking pics w fans and lana talked to a group of fans in the pop up through facetime for a few minutes.. besides that though it wasn't anything special - one of the staff was a raging bitch too. no food or water available either for fans who were standing 7+ hours in the hot hot sun.. just poorly planned and disorganized.. two lines moved at different paces as well (no rsvps were honored, the security guard said "ion know about all that, there are only two lines with no difference, they didn't say anything to us") and some people who came hours later than others got in first.. they also never told ppl to leave and barely ever let new ppl from the line in, tons of fans left crying (several teenage girls crying because their dads were shocked at the prices and wouldn't buy them anything)

That is disappointing...I'm surprised they didn't have a taco truck like they had in London lol but not even water... :horror2:

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

That is disappointing...I'm surprised they didn't have a taco truck like they had in London lol but not even water... :horror2:

no.. and chuck came rolling past the entire line of suffering fans on a golf cart laughing and smiling and recording on her camcorder  :deadbanana:  like girl.. at that point i had been let in already i was lmfao watching her roll in waving like the queen 

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

no.. and chuck came rolling past the entire line of suffering fans on a golf cart laughing and smiling and recording on her camcorder  :deadbanana:  like girl..

:air2:

14 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

it was bad - very limited merch selection left for anybody who got there after 9:30 AM.. rob and chuck were there though for a bit taking pics w fans and lana talked to a group of fans in the pop up through facetime for a few minutes.. besides that though it wasn't anything special - one of the staff was a raging bitch too. no food or water available either for fans who were standing 7+ hours in the hot hot sun.. just poorly planned and disorganized.. two lines moved at different paces as well (no rsvps were honored, the security guard said "ion know about all that, there are only two lines with no difference, they didn't say anything to us") and some people who came hours later than others got in first.. they also never told ppl to leave and barely ever let new ppl from the line in, tons of fans left crying (several teenage girls crying because their dads were shocked at the prices and wouldn't buy them anything).. also several other issues im just lazy to type out but it was kind of absolutely shitty tbh.. they seem to not have restocked anything so all that was left was leftovers from yesterday 

on the bright side, the necklace lady was cute and had nice stuff !! robster was cute too and is very excited about the songs with lana from his upcoming album..  :thumb3:

Ooooof. All of that sounds disappointing and I probably would have been so over it by the time I got in:wtfney:

6 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Ooooof. All of that sounds disappointing and I probably would have been so over it by the time I got in:wtfney:

yeah it was really disappointing and like.. felt like a long long wait for nothing. tons of fans left upset.. i don't know why everyone's posting cute pics and not saying how terrible everything was  😭  i love my girl lanita but babe if ur charging $80 for a hoodie that costs you $12 to make can you at least please organize a good event?? they made at least ten times the money they spent on the event. it's just greedy and disorganized.. i doubt lana planned it but.. it's still her event  🤷‍♂️  the two security guards who ran the huge lines clearly had no training.. they were likely hired from indeed short term,, that's where most of the "security guards" with no proper licensing find work in LA