Elle

LDR Village - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (Merch Drop)

LDRVillage thou shalt never see a dime from me ever again

I'm a bit hesitant to order anything from the village with the way you've all said past orders took 84 years for delivery.... i can barely stand when things take a week to ship I don't think I could handle it :horror:

3 hours ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

Welp I caved and ordered the pink hoodie. The only shipping option they gave me was priority mail 2-day, so it better not take a million years to get hereΒ Β :godlaugh:

I think others who had priority shipping still had to wait forever to get a shipping notification, unfortunately.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

The ones with the design of the standard cover are very cute but the ones that are a square are so ugly sorryΒ :bebe:

right?Β :toofunny:Β they could’ve simply removed the background or justΒ askedΒ the artist to provide them withΒ a png version and it would’ve been perfect why are they so lazyΒ :trisha:

13.04.2018 RomeΒ - Lana wore my hat!Β 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Β 

8 hours ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

Welp I caved and ordered the pink hoodie. The only shipping option they gave me was priority mail 2-day, so it better not take a million years to get hereΒ Β :godlaugh:

priority 2 day shipping so u get it in 94 days instead of 96 oop

image.png

10 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

it’s the same merch that is provided at the pop ups (surf shop, chemtrails pop up, etc) so i guess it’s official but outsourced to a company to deal withΒ 

More like outsourced to slave labor in third world countries

7 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I think others who had priority shipping still had to wait forever to get a shipping notification, unfortunately.

Β 

2 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

priority 2 day shipping so u get it in 94 days instead of 96 oop

So basically they wait for months to ship it, then once they finally ship it it comes in 2 daysΒ :rip:

Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

$80 damn girl that hurtsΒ :bebe:

I KNOW and from LDR village too ... the disrespectΒ 

Spoiler

I'm about to pull a Lana and go make my own Sweatshirt at the mallΒ :makeup:

Β 

unnamed.gif

14 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

it’s the same merch that is provided at the pop ups (surf shop, chemtrails pop up, etc) so i guess it’s official but outsourced to a company to deal withΒ 

Β 

For Chemtrails, if I remember right, they had several things (like the serigraph) on the official website, and then they opened LDR village and then those were selling the stuff. But regarding their different shipping times, it must be 2 companies. Unless the official US store has the same shipping times now, lol.Β 

It was expensive watch itΒ 

i almost wanna get the pink hoodieΒ since its just likeΒ theΒ one lana made at the mall but its so expensive andΒ i've heard such bad things about ldr village. maybe i can just make my own at the mall like lana did lol

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 hours ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

Β 

So basically they wait for months to ship it, then once they finally ship it it comes in 2 daysΒ :rip:

pretty muchΒ :ma:

Β 

It seems like they do drop shipping for this stuff (take orders, then manufacture and ship) so its kinda like a 3 month pre-order...except they don't tell you that it isΒ :bebe:

1 hour ago, fishtails said:

pretty muchΒ :ma:

Β 

It seems like they do drop shipping for this stuff (take orders, then manufacture and ship) so its kinda like a 3 month pre-order...except they don't tell you that it isΒ :bebe:

So you think this is the reason? That would explain these long times indeed.Β 

It was expensive watch itΒ 

20 minutes ago, Olympia said:

So you think this is the reason? That would explain these long times indeed.Β 

It definitely seems that way lol it would also explain why some items don't exactly match the mock up images they have either

Oh wow it seems like all the Ocean Blvd merch is sold out now...did not expect it to go that fast lol but I'm glad I placed an order last nightΒ 

Β 

For some reason, there's also new categories for each day of the pop up shop...not sure what this means tbh...will different merch be offered for each day?

March 24th:Β https://ldrvillage.com/#/category/65/

March 25th:Β https://ldrvillage.com/#/category/64/

March 26th:Β https://ldrvillage.com/#/category/66/