Elle

LDR Village - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (Merch Drop)

I just fucking saw this and the titty shirt is sold out. I'm mad :heidi:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, fishtails said:

Oh wow it seems like all the Ocean Blvd merch is sold out now...did not expect it to go that fast lol but I'm glad I placed an order last night 

For some reason, there's also new categories for each day of the pop up shop...not sure what this means tbh...will different merch be offered for each day?

March 24th: https://ldrvillage.com/#/category/65/

March 25th: https://ldrvillage.com/#/category/64/

March 26th: https://ldrvillage.com/#/category/66/

If this is the case then this might be the first era her shop lost me entirely. I’m not putting in 3 separate orders and I’m not putting in an order on Friday just to miss out on stuff I may like more that comes Saturday or Sunday. And then if things sell out by Sunday from Friday… I might just give up beforehand and therefore not have expectations 

Why are those shirts $40?!?!?! I'm sorry ms lana but it's sold out so i might just make my own at this rate

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

17 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I hate square visuals, so I had to change it:

asgshfg.png

They are so much better. People should let themselves make these ones instead of the originals. 

It was expensive watch it 

18 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

asgshfg.png

Wait, do you have the original files of those drawings/photos? I might make one of my own tbh since they're sold out and extremely more than I'd like to spend anyway if you don't mind dm-ing those to me

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Wait, do you have the original files of those drawings/photos? I might make one of my own tbh since they're sold out and extremely more than I'd like to spend anyway if you don't mind dm-ing those to me

I've got them from this topic:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

5 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I've got them from this topic:

oh perfect! thank you!! 

giphy.gif

In case there’s a restock, does anyone have info about International shipping? I can’t find any info on the mobile version.  

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

27 minutes ago, Mer said:

In case there’s a restock, does anyone have info about International shipping? I can’t find any info on the mobile version.  

it's like a billion dollars and takes months 

FzytWEW.png

On 3/21/2023 at 2:08 PM, Let the Light In said:

asgshfg.png

aasfffsd.png

Love these so much more!! I just can't with square designs on t-shirts/hoodies in general, like at least round out the corners or incorporate the design into the clothing :facepalm: