Elle

LDR Village - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (Merch Drop)

The way I decided just not to get anything :dorothy3: as I said too expensive and who knows when it will arrive. Also I feel there is a difference between paying money like for her lighter, racer jacket, necklaces etc. those are cool & interesting, collectible items I know I won’t regret. But sweatshirts and tshirts for that price not even including shipping it’s just…I can’t justify it. I’m sad tho. 

I'm struggling with deciding what to buy too lol I honestly think the best designs were the ones from that first small drop they did and I already bought stuff from that

At least the "I love u" hoodie I got is a design that we know Lana came up with herself so it makes it more special :true:

29 minutes ago, emliqua said:

The way I decided just not to get anything :dorothy3: as I said too expensive and who knows when it will arrive. Also I feel there is a difference between paying money like for her lighter, racer jacket, necklaces etc. those are cool & interesting, collectible items I know I won’t regret. But sweatshirts and tshirts for that price not even including shipping it’s just…I can’t justify it. I’m sad tho. 

I feel the exact same way. I’ve already spent so much money this era and really don’t need another tshirt or hoodie 🥲

18 minutes ago, fishtails said:

At least the "I love u" hoodie I got is a design that we know Lana came up with herself so it makes it more special :true:

That’s how I justified getting that one LOL

7 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

Are we expecting an update on her Lana del Rey store too or was this it :noparty:

I think we're being delulu as always :flutter:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

7 minutes ago, emilianomoon said:

so no hearth vinyl :( despite they liked that comment ughhhh

Ya that’s just unprofessional   :wtf2:

i’m shocked they didn’t put up any vinyls or music at all. So underwhelmed by this drop. 

I'm not too surprised there's not as much stuff this time since the regular store had a lot more merch, but it is weird they don't at least have the standard vinyl and cd for sale :um2:

2 hours ago, emliqua said:

Ya that’s just unprofessional   :wtf2:

i’m shocked they didn’t put up any vinyls or music at all. So underwhelmed by this drop. 

I'm honestly glad they didn't put up any vinyls I don't wanna have to order from that site

10 hours ago, emliqua said:

I can't afford anything at the merch store. I usually buy bootleg stuff on Ebay for a lot cheaper.

For me, this is not the time to be throwing money on expensive merch when eggs cost $12. I didn't even buy a physical copy of the new album. Since when are CD's $30? Nope. Especially when Lana's album artworks are famous for having nothing in them but song credits and a boring "friends/family" picture.

giphy.gif