Elle

LDR Village - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (Merch Drop)

One of my biggest reasons for not buying Lana’s merch (aside from price) is that many designs seem to not use official fonts or logos, and use photos from different eras for different albums. For example, the LDR eyes hoodie that says Blue Banisters under it. Nothing on that looks like something you’d relate to the music.

Theres just a rlly big disconnect between ldrvillage and Lana’s music. I wouldn’t mind t shirts with just a photo of the album or Lana on them, like the Peyote one and Paradise one from years ago. As long as it is actually cohesive :awkney:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

One of my biggest reasons for not buying Lana’s merch (aside from price) is that many designs seem to not use official fonts or logos, and use photos from different eras for different albums. For example, the LDR eyes hoodie that says Blue Banisters under it. Nothing on that looks like something you’d relate to the music.

Theres just a rlly big disconnect between ldrvillage and Lana’s music. I wouldn’t mind t shirts with just a photo of the album or Lana on them, like the Peyote one and Paradise one from years ago. As long as it is actually cohesive :awkney:

I agree, with this drop especially. Except the shirt that’s supposed to look like a campaign shirt with the titty pic I guess. I was confused what the masquerade masks and the rear view mirror had to do with Ocean Blvd. like there’s so many cool designs they could’ve done for this album (ocean pics, candy necklaces, peppers, tacos even lol)

On 4/1/2023 at 8:29 PM, rosemead ramada said:

So what happened to all the stuff that was still for sale before all the Tunnel merch?

There were some things I was considering buying but now everything is completely wiped off the site... Do we think it will ever come back?

It's so absurd how they're like, a separate entity from the rest of her management or whatever, and their ONLY thing is lana's merch but they can't keep the designs. Like.. just keep selling the NFR-BB merch and the throwback merch. They wanna act different than regular merch they should BE different.

This statement comes mostly from bitterness at missing my chance to get them. 

6 hours ago, fishtails said:

Assuming they're still doing throwback merch, since they already did Born to Die and Ultraviolence, the next drop should be for Honeymoon :true:

That could be a part of their "Season 3" drops lol and I'm very excited to see what they come up with because (as far as I remember) there wasn't too much original merch available for Honeymoon

They kind of missed Paradise though. Maybe they don't follow a specific order. (Especially as Songs like Ride really deserve their own merch collection.)

Which era did the heart necklace get sold in? Would make sense to release a new version with the suitable LDR village era drop, even though it seems more likely they will sell it through the regular US store. But during the Chemtrails era, the two shops got kind of merged, maybe they'll do this again. 

It was expensive watch it 

39 minutes ago, Olympia said:

They kind of missed Paradise though. Maybe they don't follow a specific order. (Especially as Songs like Ride really deserve their own merch collection.)

Which era did the heart necklace get sold in? Would make sense to release a new version with the suitable LDR village era drop, even though it seems more likely they will sell it through the regular US store. But during the Chemtrails era, the two shops got kind of merged, maybe they'll do this again. 

They started selling the necklace during the Endless Summer tour! I swear I remember seeing it at the concert in 2014, but not buying it because it was expensive. Jokes on me now because I paid double the price to eventually get it :rollin:

As a huge Ride stan, I agree that Ride NEEDS its own merch collection :trisha:

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Yeah I'm not really sure why they skipped over Paradise, but I kinda doubt they'll do it at this point...I think they just included it with BTD lol

So I got my jacket and AW necklace from  Lana’s site last week, which was incredible and way earlier than expected… but I haven’t heard a peep from LDR village about my air fresheners. I ordered them from their Shopify page since I despise dealing with their main website. Anyone ever order from their Shopify store with success? I don’t wanna bother them with an email just yet. 

editing to add, I have ordered from LDR village before and I know they’re slow af. I’m just hoping my Shopify order isn’t overlooked/forgotten, I never went this route before and now I’m paranoid 

Edit #2: it shipped :holla:

Edited by MamaDelGhey

GMP-U2-F2-ZUd-IMDA.gif

On 4/6/2023 at 12:06 PM, Cherry Blossom said:

Me because all I’ve ever wanted was that Peyote shirt and that Venice Bitch shirt and she never came through :trisha:

32 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Me because all I’ve ever wanted was that Peyote shirt and that Venice Bitch shirt and she never came through :trisha:

Tex and Mex plushies when?

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

On 4/20/2023 at 10:33 PM, MamaDelGhey said:

So I got my jacket and AW necklace from  Lana’s site last week, which was incredible and way earlier than expected… but I haven’t heard a peep from LDR village about my air fresheners. I ordered them from their Shopify page since I despise dealing with their main website. Anyone ever order from their Shopify store with success? I don’t wanna bother them with an email just yet. 

editing to add, I have ordered from LDR village before and I know they’re slow af. I’m just hoping my Shopify order isn’t overlooked/forgotten, I never went this route before and now I’m paranoid 

Edit #2: it shipped :holla:

I have placed all my past orders (probably 5...) through the shopify site. Much easier to use and overview than the animated one. I never had any trouble with them except for the extraordinary processing times.

(They also sent me a new candle because the first one arrived broken and I got a refund for a hoodie which was not as described, so even their service worked well for me.)

5 hours ago, angelsforever said:

anyone from australia who’ve shopped from ldrvillage? how many months did it take for u to receive the order?? :thumb:

I think their actual problem is the processing time, not the shipping itself. After weeks or sometimes months you get a "shipping notification" - if you click on it, you see that the "shipping label has been created" so you got a tracking number. But they need more weeks or months to actually hand the parcel over to the shipping company 😅 however, currently they seem to work a bit faster, at least regarding the air fresheners.

Once the parcel was actually posted, I got it in one or two weeks (Germany). And I love how they always declared the value to be 5 USD 😅🙈 I never paid customs for it. 

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Do we have the tiddy pic in HQ? I’d love to make my own custom T shirt w that on it

I don't think so but it will surely be available once the vinyl came out - for sure someone will scan it. The bigger problem might be sharing the uncensored version, lol. 

14 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

Anyone order a tshirt from the current ldr village collection? I don't know which size to get..do they run small or true to size?

pretty unpredictable.

I ordered 3 XL shirts at the same time, 1 fit like an M, one like a true XL and one is a sack and is more like a 3XL

image.png

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

pretty unpredictable.

I ordered 3 XL shirts at the same time, 1 fit like an M, one like a true XL and one is a sack and is more like a 3XL

did you by any chance order the ringer titty tshirt? that's the one I want to get