Elle

LDR Village - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (Merch Drop)

8 hours ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Crazy how I just bombarded LDRVillage several times about an order that hasn’t shipped and then today I get a notification saying it shipped. Y’all gotta keep them on their toes because I really think they just aren’t doing shit :bebe:

no no, they just act like they were just about to ship it, create the shipping label to try and appease you but its gonna take another few weeks until they actually sjip it. always the same shit

image.png

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I don't get it

do they dispatch orders via a sloth on a tricycle or something

me when i ordered the surf shop ashtray and it came so bashed up 200w.webp

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

6 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

no no, they just act like they were just about to ship it, create the shipping label to try and appease you but its gonna take another few weeks until they actually sjip it. always the same shit

I actually thought about this and hoped it wouldn't be true but you're probably right and im gunna have to continue to harass them :bebe:

faSE.gif

Surprisingly my most recent order actually shipped a few days after the label was created so maybe they're getting better...still took a month and a half for the initial shipment though lol :um2:

47 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Surprisingly my most recent order actually shipped a few days after the label was created so maybe they're getting better...still took a month and a half for the initial shipment though lol :um2:

I remember I had a few orders running at the same time and one or two later orders came earlier than previous ones. So I guess anything is possible. Might depend on what you ordered. 

4 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

atp i just think they order each thing from the supplier as orders come through sort of drop shipping esque so they dont have huge warehouses of product to save money :xgiggle:

I think so, too. I suppose also that they produce several items on demand. Would be easy to do so with printed items. It surely looks like not everything is finished when they offer it. (I remember ordering a normal crewneck and received a cropped one, so looks like they had no idea what it would actually look like when they placed it on the website, lol.) I think there's hardly a way to explain their shipping procedure otherwise. 

It was expensive watch it 

5 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

You wouldn’t even care so much but the shipping costs are extortionate lol

Indeed... Just paid 52 EUR for shipping only. Only can justify this because I wear her tees/hoodies/crewneck on a daily basis, because the quality of them is great. I only wished one tee more wouldn't raise the shipping costs that much. 

At least, so far, they always declared the value of the parcel to be 5 USD, I never paid custom fees or VAT. Really hope this will be as always this time, as my order was more than 150 EUR so I would even pay 12% extra on the total value, plus 19% VAT and post fee of 6 EUR. 🙈

i ordered the low rider cropped tank in march and it arrived a few days ago, but let me just say it does not look like the photo and i’m so mad 😭😭😭😭 in the marketing photo it just looks like a very standard tank top, wifebeater style(sorry for lack of a better terminology example) with not much shape to it at all which is what i wanted but the one i got is an extremely odd shaped tank which runs HUGE!! i’m a pretty petite person and i ordered a small and it fits like a large 😭 ugh this isn’t the first time i’ve ever ordered a flop tank from ldr village either. i should’ve learned my lesson, the only good tank i’ve ever received was my venice bitch one which actually looked like the photo. idk if customer service will even help me at this point lol 

4 hours ago, peachlipgloss said:

i ordered the low rider cropped tank in march and it arrived a few days ago, but let me just say it does not look like the photo and i’m so mad 😭😭😭😭 in the marketing photo it just looks like a very standard tank top, wifebeater style(sorry for lack of a better terminology example) with not much shape to it at all which is what i wanted but the one i got is an extremely odd shaped tank which runs HUGE!! i’m a pretty petite person and i ordered a small and it fits like a large 😭 ugh this isn’t the first time i’ve ever ordered a flop tank from ldr village either. i should’ve learned my lesson, the only good tank i’ve ever received was my venice bitch one which actually looked like the photo. idk if customer service will even help me at this point lol 

If it looks very different, you might be able to get a refund. I once got refunded for ordering a normal crewneck, which turned out to be cropped. (I guess they won't care much about size trouble though, so you might better focus on the "not as pictured" aspect when complaining.)

6 hours ago, peachlipgloss said:

Girl get your refund Lana doesn't care about the merch  :thumb3:  The only ones she seems to ever care about are the cool personalized ones like the racer jacket lighter pill case etc

15 hours ago, peachlipgloss said:

You weren't kidding... just received the tank top (same size) and the fit is bizarre. Definitely not what I expected. Also got the cropped campaign hoodie... same deal. Kinda sad but oh well hopefully I can get my money back

1 minute ago, caribbean blue said:

You weren't kidding... just received the tank top (same size) and the fit is bizarre. Definitely not what I expected. Also got the cropped campaign hoodie... same deal. Kinda sad but oh well hopefully I can get my money back

Is the hoodie like this one? No seamed hemline, thin material? 

IMG-20220207-162139.jpg 

On 5/12/2023 at 9:56 PM, hotshot2am said:

Actually most of them cannot be bought anymore. Strange! 

7 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Is the hoodie like this one? No seamed hemline, thin material? 

IMG-20220207-162139.jpg 

Yes, I'd say it looks quite similar to that. The mock up image on the site also looked like the hoodie would be fitted, but the one you posted actually looks more fitted than the campaign hoodie! I'll try to get a pic up in a bit just for funsies

2 minutes ago, caribbean blue said:

Yes, I'd say it looks quite similar to that. The mock up image on the site also looked like the hoodie would be fitted, but the one you posted actually looks more fitted than the campaign hoodie! I'll try to get a pic up in a bit just for funsies

Thanks. That's exactly what happened to this crewneck. It wasn't listed as hoodie, but normal crewneck. They changed it to a cropped crewneck, which - as mock up - still looked like much better quality than the actual item.(Thicker material, hemline as you'd expect from any other hoodie.)