Elle

LDR Village - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (Merch Drop)

43 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

It's still in their inventory, they just marked them as hidden. I assume they published them too early.

Thanks! Still strange though, as they are just variations of previous designs. I hope it won't affect my previous order of them 🙈

It was expensive watch it 

3 hours ago, jamesss said:

nudes to whoever buys me the ringer tee (mostly joking)

YOU ARE A MINOR 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I got the greeting card set in the mail yesterday and they're so pretty! I was planning on using them as decorations for my wall (might put them in little frames idk) and I think they will be perfect for that!

I didn't expect three of them to be that much smaller but I actually really like that it makes them look like actual picture prints lol

20230603-182935.jpg

20230603-183044.jpg

12 hours ago, fishtails said:

I got the greeting card set in the mail yesterday and they're so pretty! I was planning on using them as decorations for my wall (might put them in little frames idk) and I think they will be perfect for that!

I didn't expect three of them to be that much smaller but I actually really like that it makes them look like actual picture prints lol

20230603-182935.jpg

20230603-183044.jpg

They look lovely indeed. I only wished they weren't that expensive. If these were fine art prints, the price would be fine or could be more, but being greeting cards... Good idea to frame them. 

On 5/18/2023 at 11:59 PM, hotshot2am said:

It's still in their inventory, they just marked them as hidden. I assume they published them too early.

I have just had a short conversation with them and were told my order is fine. They sounded like the two items (black "smile now" ringer tee and crewneck) are actually sold out, unclear if they get a restock for them. (Maybe they marked them as hidden because they sold out? Seems very unlikely to me that they sold out in like 48 hours, if they were online that long at all.)

Edited by Olympia
typo