Elle

LDR Village - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (Merch Drop)

1 minute ago, 711 Heaven said:

I was thinking about getting the cropped shirt until they raised it from $30 to $36. I will not put up with your dirty methods LDR Village :pout:

I had it sitting in my cart and saw that. They aren't slick. :bye:

The fomo is strong with this merch. I want the ringer tshirt so much! But what if something better comes along and then I have to pay for shipping again. Didn't mind it on her website store as the shipping was only £3.95 but ldrvillage is another thing...

It seems like they added more of the items to ldrvillage.com and they finally changed the playable music on there from BB to Ocean Blvd...the full drop is definitely coming tonight lol

$36 for a crop top 

$80 for a sweater

Lana, I'm poor :bebe:

Spoiler

Also, I'm afraid to buy $100 worth of items and then have the coke necklace & titty vinyl drop. I might have to pass this round unfortunately :sadcore4:

unnamed.gif

19 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I think they’re slowing adding some items. Just a few minutes ago there was nothing in the “accessories” tab and now there’s two totes and a hat 

yeah there’s also cups and mugs in home goods. Manifesting heart vinyl or titties and coke necklace tho :true:

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, Agnes Gia said:

has the ldr village page stopped working for anyone else??

I think it crashed lol a lot of LDR news accounts have started posting about the merch 

I’m having such a hard time justifying buying this stuff. Some of it’s pretty cute sure. But it’s all so overpriced. $80 for a cropped hoodie? $42 for a tshirt? I just shouldn’t be spending money on stuff like this for these prices. I’m trying to eliminate items from my cart but it’s hard 

12 minutes ago, LemonadeTea said:

why is the shipping $20? Is it usually that expensive through LDR village? 

Yes, and the more you add the worse it gets. For me in Germany, 30 EUR is the minimum (1 tee), for hoodie plus tee I am already at 50. I can get pretty many items though for 70 EUR shipping though, lol. 

It was expensive watch it