littleredpartydress

Chicago, IL @ Lollapalooza - August 6th, 2023

10 hours ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Miss Lana needs to remember her roots and start giving us Northeast dates:krylie:

id like to piggyback off of this comment and say i need a NJ date (preferably one within an hour drive from my house) :krylie:

I think I’m going to go ! It’s not final, I have to wait until single days are announced but I’m pretty sure I’ll be there :hype:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

25 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Omg like you couldn’t go to the bathroom or anything????? Wow… good for you Elle! I’ve never been to a festival and this is partly why lmao. It is on my bucket list to see Lana on a festival stage though so that’s why I’d do it for this show and just accept that I’ll be further back. 

Nope! & I literally don’t know how I survived because I’m also someone who gets dehydrated very easily, so I had brought in I think like 6-8 water bottles and drank them all. I seriously didn’t have to pee until the SECOND I stepped foot back into my hotel room.. then I was dashing for that door lol. Still, I don’t think I could do it again as it was by stroke of miracle I survived that first one. I look back on that day and I think.. now how tf did I do that???
I also saw her at Music Midtown festival in 2014, which I took a casual approach to. It’s probably how I’ll do this festival if I end up going. MM is my local music festival, so I went with my best friend and we saw other sets at different stages that day and then got to Lana’s stage during the act before hers. Though we weren’t super close, it was still such a fun time. I also have bragging rights that I got to hear one of the four only performances of Money Power Glory with that one lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 hours ago, Elle said:

Nope! & I literally don’t know how I survived because I’m also someone who gets dehydrated very easily, so I had brought in I think like 6-8 water bottles and drank them all. I seriously didn’t have to pee until the SECOND I stepped foot back into my hotel room.. then I was dashing for that door lol. Still, I don’t think I could do it again as it was by stroke of miracle I survived that first one. I look back on that day and I think.. now how tf did I do that???
I also saw her at Music Midtown festival in 2014, which I took a casual approach to. It’s probably how I’ll do this festival if I end up going. MM is my local music festival, so I went with my best friend and we saw other sets at different stages that day and then got to Lana’s stage during the act before hers. Though we weren’t super close, it was still such a fun time. I also have bragging rights that I got to hear one of the four only performances of Money Power Glory with that one lol x

You are a TROOPER. It would be a dream to get barricade but a nightmare to obtain those spots. Whenever I go out to festivals it’s always a mental thing that I have to pee all the time so I would not survive. Also, when I eat little I get faint. You are literally god tier !♡ 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

44 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

You are a TROOPER. It would be a dream to get barricade but a nightmare to option those spots. Whenever I go out to festivals it’s always a mental thing that I have to pee all the time so I would not survive. Also, when I eat little I get faint. You are literally god tier !♡ 

Oh yes, I definitely was living on sheer willpower that day! I also did bring along some snacks, but didn’t have a full meal that day either except for breakfast. & even then I was so full of pre-show jitters that I’m pretty sure all I had before we got in was some watermelon & a Starbucks panini lol x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Elle said:

I’m happy that you had those experiences and that sounds amazing!! Especially cause for me the furthest I’ll go and have went is lining up early for one of her tour shows where you can at least go to the bathroom and sit on the ground lmao. But I can’t wait for this one if I end up going, hopefully I can snag a single day ticket and figure it out with work, and hope to maybe meet other fans there! 

6 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

correct

okayyyy ugh I have a Beyonce concert on the 3rd so I'm not gonna risk my vacation days etc. on a day she might not play

really really really getting anxious about the amount of festivals she's playing at. means she may not tour

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

1 hour ago, jaesana said:

okayyyy ugh I have a Beyonce concert on the 3rd so I'm not gonna risk my vacation days etc. on a day she might not play

really really really getting anxious about the amount of festivals she's playing at. means she may not tour

Yeah another one was announced today in Quebec Canada and I really think she’s not touring either just festivals :/ which is why I wanna really try for this one 

8 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Lana will be on Sunday which doesn’t work out too well with my work schedule Noooooooooooo :sadcore6:

6 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Ima make it work though like I’m going whatever 

Tickets on sale tmr 3/29 12pm CT fyi 

Thank you so much!

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Oh boy :icant:

Heavily debating getting a 1-day VIP ticket for Lana’s day.. x

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Oh boy :icant:

Heavily debating getting a 1-day VIP ticket for Lana’s day.. x

Same here.. :smokes3:

I love that she’s performing on the last day. Lallapalooza really said let’s go out with a bang :wink:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°