littleredpartydress

Chicago, IL @ Lollapalooza - August 6th, 2023

I’ve always wanted to go to Chicago mainly because that’s where shameless is based but I def can’t go cuz I live in utah… hopefully she does a tour

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

34 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

If they did single day tickets, it would be perfect right before the Madonna concert on Aug 9th:flutter:

OMG I’m going to Madonna august 2 and hopefully a single day tucker a few days after for Lana!! Twins!

OMG LOLLA CHICAGO ok so i have questions .... i may actually go to this but as far as can tell they dont do individual day tickets? the lowest ticket option is 4 days, it seems like if you want to buy a ticket you can only buy it for the whole fest. anyone know about this?.... maybe individual day tix will be announced later

3 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

I don’t want to pay for a 4-day ticket where I only want to see Lana :crai: why can’t she tour?

this is what im confused about. it seems like the only ticket option is for all 4 days?? i guess they don't do one day tickets

3 hours ago, Distantly said:

Does anyone know if this festival does single day tickets only? Or is it all or nothing?

if they do single tickets realllly hoping they announce who is on what day before tickets go on sale. 

this is what im wondering too!

Lollapalooza always has 1 Day tix

Festival will be so crowded but maybe she'll have an aftershow?

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

8 minutes ago, fessle said:

Lollapalooza always has 1 Day tix

Festival will be so crowded but maybe she'll have an aftershow?

at the moment they are only showing a 4 day ticket. have you seen 1 day for chicago before?

The urge to go to Chicago for this and my excuse besides Lana is I have A LOT of family there :oprah3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Now, this one I’m actually tempted to go to :icant:

I have a feeling she’s just going to do a festival tour like she did in 2016 instead of touring solo for Honeymoon, and I went to her Lolla show that year. Chicago isn’t exactly close to me, but I really want to see her this year and if festivals are all she’s doing, then this might be my best bet. I got a single-day ticket last time, so I’ll wait it out until those release for this year x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

58 minutes ago, Elle said:

Now, this one I’m actually tempted to go to :icant:

I have a feeling she’s just going to do a festival tour like she did in 2016 instead of touring solo for Honeymoon, and I went to her Lolla show that year. Chicago isn’t exactly close to me, but I really want to see her this year and if festivals are all she’s doing, then this might be my best bet. I got a single-day ticket last time, so I’ll wait it out until those release for this year x

My mindset is the same as yours. I’ll see when single-day tickets are announced. The only issue is traveling because it takes time and money. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

52 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

My mindset is the same as yours. I’ll see when single-day tickets are announced. The only issue is traveling because it takes time and money. 

Yes, and I’ll have to try to convince a friend to go with me too because I wouldn’t exactly want to go to a festival alone lol. But maybe I’ll see you there too if we both end up going :sass:

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

54 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Yes, and I’ll have to try to convince a friend to go with me too because I wouldn’t exactly want to go to a festival alone lol. But maybe I’ll see you there too if we both end up going :sass:

if we’re doing a LB loners meet up, I’m in! Haha, I’ll probably be alone and will end up just going to Lana’s set unless I make friends or find another artist that day I really wanna see. 

24 minutes ago, Distantly said:

if we’re doing a LB loners meet up, I’m in! Haha, I’ll probably be alone and will end up just going to Lana’s set unless I make friends or find another artist that day I really wanna see. 

Last time, I got there before gates opened and was the first one in my security line to get into the festival and then I stood at Lana’s stage all day, but I definitely couldn’t do that again. Tbh I have no idea how I survived that, because it was standing in that one spot in front of her stage for 12 hours without leaving for anything. I think this time around I’ll show up later and just be in the crowd rather than going hard for a close spot lol x

8 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

We need South America shows, tho... Although it'll be winter for us, so no festivals until the end of year... :noparty:

Primavera

1 hour ago, Elle said:

1 hour ago, Distantly said:

I need to convince someone to go with me as well. If I do end up going, it would be so cool to see you guys :dance:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Last time, I got there before gates opened and was the first one in my security line to get into the festival and then I stood at Lana’s stage all day, but I definitely couldn’t do that again. Tbh I have no idea how I survived that, because it was standing in that one spot in front of her stage for 12 hours without leaving for anything. I think this time around I’ll show up later and just be in the crowd rather than going hard for a close spot lol x

Omg like you couldn’t go to the bathroom or anything????? Wow… good for you Elle! I’ve never been to a festival and this is partly why lmao. It is on my bucket list to see Lana on a festival stage though so that’s why I’d do it for this show and just accept that I’ll be further back.