littleredpartydress

Chicago, IL @ Lollapalooza - August 6th, 2023

I'm thinking about getting a 1 day ticket too...Chicago is the closest festival to me and its still like 8-10 hours away :icant:

I've never been to a festival before though and I don't know how much I would enjoy going to one lol but I have always been curious about what they are like

4 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I'm thinking about getting a 1 day ticket too...Chicago is the closest festival to me and its still like 8-10 hours away :icant:

I've never been to a festival before though and I don't know how much I would enjoy going to one lol but I have always been curious about what they are like

Same :cryney: I just feel like I wouldn’t enjoy it honestly, crowds, pushing, hot weather, but I really wanna see Lana and it’s only 5 hours away :crai:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Same :cryney: I just feel like I wouldn’t enjoy it honestly, crowds, pushing, hot weather, but I really wanna see Lana and it’s only 5 hours away :crai:

Right like I really wanna see her too but she's the only artist I care about seeing there so I don't know if its really worth it :um2:

Plus the lack of bathrooms scares me lol 

42 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Right like I really wanna see her too but she's the only artist I care about seeing there so I don't know if its really worth it :um2:

Plus the lack of bathrooms scares me lol 

One of the reasons why I’m debating VIP or GA+ :bebe:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I’m probably going with my aunt who lives in Chicago (the perks of having young aunts with no children !) but she hates Lana. She likes the Red Hot Chilli Peppers though and they’re going on the same day. I’ll get to stay with her for free, so obviously I’m going to take this opportunity but I don’t want to hear her complain when Lana’s on :flop: LET ME ENJOY MY GIRL IN PEACEE

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m probably going with my aunt who lives in Chicago (the perks of having young aunts with no children !) but she hates Lana. She likes the Red Hot Chilli Peppers though and they’re going on the same day. I’ll get to stay with her for free, so obviously I’m going to take this opportunity but I don’t want to hear her complain when Lana’s on :flop: LET ME ENJOY MY GIRL IN PEACEE

As someone who is new to festivals. Does this mean Lana will perform on the same stage as RHCP (right before then I’m sure) or are they different stages? If anyone knows. I read something about north and south stage being the two main stages it seems so not really sure

1 hour ago, Distantly said:

As someone who is new to festivals. Does this mean Lana will perform on the same stage as RHCP (right before then I’m sure) or are they different stages? If anyone knows. I read something about north and south stage being the two main stages it seems so not really sure

I haven’t been to a festival either but I would assume there’s two main stages where to major headliners will perform separately. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

38 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I haven’t been to a festival either but I would assume there’s two main stages where to major headliners will perform separately. 

That would be both good and bad lol. I’d love to see RHCP as well as they’re legends. But good because it’d be much less people in Lana’s audience and easier to get a good view!

Lil update.. so I am definitely buying tickets tomorrow and I’m also looking at flights. However, the people I’m going with don’t want to pay for GA+ or VIP so I’m just getting general admission. Apparently Lana isn’t on until the evening, so queue won’t be a huge issue. Idk if that’s true or not and I want a good spot. Anyways, I am going and it’ll be official after I buy tickets tomorrow. For those who are going, it would be cool to see you all :kiss3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I’ve officially gotten my VIP ticket for Sunday! After much manifesting & stroke of miracle, we broke for camera turn-around on set 15 minutes after tickets went live, so I sprinted out the door to grab my phone so I could snag a ticket. (I’m not sure if 1-day VIPs tend to sell out quickly, but I wasn’t sure so wanted to be safe!) 

I’m soooo excited! Knowing that I’m 100% seeing Lana this year now makes my heart so happy x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Got my ticket too!! Guys I’m sooooooo excited I’m fluttering :crying:

only seen her twice and last time was Nov 2019. Time before that was January 2018 so now going almost 4 years without has been so hard but I’m so happy :hair:

got GA. Just going for Lana so hopefully it’s enough to just go and enjoy the show. Can’t wait!!!

Got my tickets !! I just got GA but at least I’m going. I’m so exciteddd :hype:

Does anyone know when Lana will be on stage ? I’m worried about getting good spots :raven:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

14 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Got my tickets !! I just got GA but at least I’m going. I’m so exciteddd :hype:

Does anyone know when Lana will be on stage ? I’m worried about getting good spots :raven:

I've heard they usually announce the set times in May.

I've decided (and convinced my bf to go with me lol) that I'm gonna get tickets if the 1-day ones are still available when I get paid next :true:

Lana's recent instagram posts about all the festivals are giving me the feeling that they are the tour...that and the fact that she posted a video with her regular tour people and said nothing about a full tour....idk I just don't wanna miss out on her performing somewhat near me if this is my only chance

5 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I've decided (and convinced my bf lol) that I'm gonna get tickets if the 1-day ones are still available when I get paid next :true:

Lana's recent instagram posts about all the festivals are giving me the feeling that they are the tour...that and the fact that she posted a video with her regular tour people and said nothing about a full tour....idk I just don't wanna miss out on her performing somewhat near me if this is my only chance

Do we have any information from venues? Usually, tours are rumored months before announcement because venues have booking information and it easily spreads.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

13 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Do we have any information from venues? Usually, tours are rumored months before announcement because venues have booking information and it easily spreads.

I think she normally announces tours around the same time or before the album release, but also, most of her albums have come out in the summer when festivals usually happen lol so I guess there might still be a chance it will be announced later on :um2:

I got the tickets!!! I'm nervous but also so excited to see Lana!! :hype:

To those of you who have been to Lollapalooza before, how soon should I get to the stage Lana is performing at to try and be closer to the stage?

I got GA+ so I don't know if that means I'll be closer than regular GA or not lol