shadesofloveduthenandnow

LDRX - Thoughts & Speculations Thread

22 hours ago, baddisease said:

I want disco! Lana needs to give disco a chance.

gogo, dancer so rare :blush3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 3/23/2023 at 9:17 PM, Wait For Life said:

I think ldrx will be the covers album or something 

Also what’s so wrong about this thread :noparty:

manifesting this so hard now
i'm so ready for the take me home country roads cover that a snippet of leaked, and those country songs she wrote and performed live

.~~* i never meant to hurt you baby, it's so hard to be good, in this world where you do what you know you shouldn't *~~.

how realistic is a comeback of Rick?

i think he won´t come back, but i would love to see him working with jon batiste and mike dean.

Manifesting Honeymoon 2.0 with some dark twists, psychedelic guitars, bass, witchy trap beats, gloomy piano compositions like on CN, and some wilderness(perhaps the scream song and the batiste interlude song)

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

On 3/23/2023 at 3:32 PM, palemoonbaby said:

time to invite Kevin Parker to make psychedelic trippy tropical beachy experimental colourful hazy insane crack album changing industry again:true:

okay but i've been asking this for the longest time. honestly, we know jack can do some weird things with instrumentals. imagine jack and kevin working together on one album with lana, like weird tracks back to back to back :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

23 minutes ago, Blackestday x CN said:

how realistic is a comeback of Rick?

i think he won´t come back, but i would love to see him working with jon batiste and mike dean.

Manifesting Honeymoon 2.0 with some dark twists, psychedelic guitars, bass, witchy trap beats, gloomy piano compositions like on CN, and some wilderness(perhaps the scream song and the batiste interlude song)

now this. this is my dream.

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

I feel like it’s going to take us all by surprise, I feel like now she’s at a place where she has been able to tell her story in her own words she’s just going to have fun with what she does next. we’re in for another treat as always :hype:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

6 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

I feel like it’s going to take us all by surprise, I feel like now she’s at a place where she has been able to tell her story in her own words she’s just going to have fun with what she does next. we’re in for another treat as always :hype:

i think so too, especially after she said she wouldn't mind making another pop album and she's done writing about her family so

giphy.gif

43 minutes ago, Blackestday x CN said:

is that true? has she said that?

yeah, the part about making a pop album was recent, i can't remember right off hand which interview it was. we've had a lot lately

the interview she gave to the two girls at the billboard women in music awards is where she said she was "done writing about my family, who knows what i'll write about next!"

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, American Whore said:

yeah, the part about making a pop album was recent, i can't remember right off hand which interview it was. we've had a lot lately

the interview she gave to the two girls at the billboard women in music awards is where she said she was "done writing about my family, who knows what i'll write about next!"

Thank you for your good news

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Yknow, I wouldn’t be upset if she decides to take a break after this album. She’s worked really hard and we’ve received a LOT of content these past few years. Then again, she loves writing so maybe she doesn’t want to take a break (she did say she’s excited about making music for the first time in a long time!)- who knows

Spoiler

If she is gonna take a break, I want her to tour first tho:tommy:

I’m very excited about this next record. I’m not sure what to expect but I definitely feel it will be unique and more upbeat. I definitely don’t see her leaving Jack but I see her venturing out to working with other producers on top of Jack. 

On 3/24/2023 at 6:26 PM, American Whore said:

okay but i've been asking this for the longest time. honestly, we know jack can do some weird things with instrumentals. imagine jack and kevin working together on one album with lana, like weird tracks back to back to back :true:

Imagining an album like Melody’s Echo Chamber and her first record…the one she did with Kevin Parker. That would be amazing. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”