shadesofloveduthenandnow

LDRX - Thoughts & Speculations Thread

It would be nice to work with different collaborators, not necessarily vocal featurings like what she did on Candy Necklace;

Also this is probably impossible at this point, but I would love a couple tracks produced by Tyler the Creator. I think the stuff he does sampling old tunes is superb and would fit like a glove (f.e. the stuff he did for Kali Uchis is fucking fantastic)

so if we based things on the album outro to next era lore. Taco Truck x VB is supposed to be "the one"

Taco Truck x VB somehow has that "last summer on earth"  feeling to it - it's summer-ish, it's bombastic, it's apocalyptic and chaotic when it started with a quiet, sundown afternoon, when she and her bf meet up at the taco truck. 

Lanita, if ur reading, please name your next album as "The Last Summer On Earth" or something like that. I know you'll EAT THIS CONCEPT UP.:icant:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

manifesting a world building album :makeup2:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

hoping she does something a little more electronic... think grimes or even the 1975

but realistically i think we will get something like taco truck x vb or candy necklace

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

On 3/26/2023 at 5:20 PM, Cherry Blossom said:

Soooo unlikely but we need an Alex Turner feature. Like how is she working w TLSP members sm but not Alex it’s so brutal on me 

when alex said that before they made The Car, he and the band really wanted to make a big rock record like AM again

imagine if he took that energy and applied it to a collab with her…. a dream…. a dream :trisha:

Guys stop being silly! She is releasing a bachata record with an extended version of Taco Truck!

[video-to-gif output image]

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

27 minutes ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

Didn’t he cheat on one of her friends or smth

Yes he cheated on Taylor Bagley.

Some people even speculate that it's the reason she changed Thunder completely and got rid of xylophone melody to not give him writing credit but I don't know any of this is true.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

58 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Yes he cheated on Taylor Bagley.

Some people even speculate that it's the reason she changed Thunder completely and got rid of xylophone melody to not give him writing credit but I don't know any of this is true.

Didn’t know he was on the OG Thunder tbh 🙊. I just assumed it was re-recorded to fit with the rest of BB because tbh it would’ve stuck out like a sore thumb

whatarecoloris.jpg

6 minutes ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

Didn’t know he was on the OG Thunder tbh 🙊. I just assumed it was re-recorded to fit with the rest of BB because tbh it would’ve stuck out like a sore thumb

To clarify, it's not confirmed he was on the OG Thunder. It's just a speculation.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024