shadesofloveduthenandnow

LDRX - Thoughts & Speculations Thread

im begging on my knees for heavy drums like in black beauty and pink champagne
more orchestral piano and violin pls like honeymoon and fine china

just asking for a uv/hm baby in terms of production atp

if we can't get that, at least give us jazz, organs, acoustic guitar, smthn like either your girl, buddys rendevous, let the light in, iyldwm
any of these genres

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, Ultraviolencez said:

i hope this time she samples something from BTD/UV/HN it would be so iconic 

when she uses the filtered drums at the end of religion as a transition then what
when she uses the btd intro then what
when she uses "ah ah ah" background vocals from west coast then what

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, ivory almond said:

when she uses the filtered drums at the end of religion as a transition then what
when she uses the btd intro then what
when she uses "ah ah ah" background vocals from west coast then what

or the honeymoon title track intro..

idk how to explain it, but i really want it to feel WARM like Norman and Honeymoon feel. for some reason those albums make me feel like it’s the hot scolding heat of summer in california and the sun is so bright it’s reflecting off every car and burning your eyes. wildflowerwildfire and taco truck feel this way too but i’d love for an entire album or ep to feel this way. it just feels so magical 

On 4/3/2023 at 2:04 PM, wilting daisy said:

i don't buy into the theory that the final songs on her albums foreshadow the sound of the next one but i do think an album with the fun surfy with beats vibes of peppers and taco truck x vb would be fun. maybe even some mellow surfy songs in the mix too like the instrumentals of quiet waiter blue forever and patent leather do-over. do i personally think that's the sound of the next record? idk its hars to predict with lana. the last song she recorded for the album was margaret so that could be closer to where she is musically, but i also feel like it could just be a one off since she wrote that as a gift to jack & margaret. she seems to really love candy necklace tho which was the last added so i feel like there's a possibility she could be heading in that direction and work more with jon batiste and finally give us her jazz album.

I think with candy necklace she reconnect a little bit with uv. When she is heading this line ldr10 will be more darker, but i think she will Integrate more synths and traps like on taco truck or fishtail. So it could be that we will get a mix of uv&hm, but more Experimental and darker. The line with super suicidal and hands on the bible are the lyrical Highlight of the album and cn is one of my favorites. So the conclusion is we get dark Experimental trap Jazz.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

19 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

idk how to explain it, but i really want it to feel WARM like Norman and Honeymoon feel. for some reason those albums make me feel like it’s the hot scolding heat of summer in california and the sun is so bright it’s reflecting off every car and burning your eyes. wildflowerwildfire and taco truck feel this way too but i’d love for an entire album or ep to feel this way. it just feels so magical 

You said it!!!!! WFWF and Taco Truck are the Highlights. But you are right. We need this warm energy for the next album.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

On 4/4/2023 at 4:53 AM, SalvaWHORE said:

She still hasnt announced or said anything about  writing the next album like before. Something's fishy:w8ing:

She didn’t either for Ocean Blvd until May last year. 
she did post with Chuck and Charlie in the studio though. 

On 4/4/2023 at 11:53 AM, SalvaWHORE said:

She still hasnt announced or said anything about  writing the next album like before. Something's fishy:w8ing:

maybe the next album will be an album of unreleased tracks :trisha::flop:

7 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

maybe an unpopular opinion but I hope this album becomes less experimental and less personal :runs:

Same #hyperpopalbummanifestion 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・