shadesofloveduthenandnow

LDRX - Thoughts & Speculations Thread

1 hour ago, shadesofyayo said:

if it were true i think it would probably be Billie Eilish. :oopna2:

I’m down for that.

really like Billie and it’d be another easy streaming hit under her belt. 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s probably false, probably not for LDRX, but nothing is happening, so… 

tired of gaze on twitter making accounts and posting popular artist x popular artist for likes and follows get a HOBBY

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Hmm- as I said before I think she’s in a comfortable lane and enjoying the piano and everyday life- I don’t think she’s going to deliver something out of the box unless something massive happened in her life that changed her perspective. 

I do think it she has a baby and if she continues to make albums- her sound would be a lot different.

35 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

can an insider confirm this? thank you!

hi it's me, i'm an insider this era.

um.... Yes.... maYbe.... but maybe Not.....

look arOund and you May fiNd Your ansWer :nails: 

also snippet on russiansite32948.ru :um3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

27 minutes ago, love you madly said:

what does this meannn

banned user once made up information about a song we didnt have and described it as “an invite” and it became a joke

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 hours ago, love you madly said:

what does this meannn

It’s a invite

2 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

banned user once made up information about a song we didnt have and described it as “an invite” and it became a joke

He also said Beautiful was a surf rock anthem which has also become a running joke :true:

whatarecoloris.jpg

13 hours ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

[Female Singer] ft. Barely Audible Backing Vocals by Lana Del Rey! 😍 

OR Breaking Up Slowly Pt. 2: Acoustic Boogaloo

:omfg2:

i really hope that for her next collabs she’ll sing at least a verse and stops oohhh and ahhhhs in the background. 
also: I’ve revisited Doin’ Time, with summer approaching. Needless to say that she should go back to that sound, at least for a song or two, or even a collab. We need a new Lana summer bop (I know it’s unfair, with the last two songs of OB that are the closest to a summer bop as we got in recent eras, but still)

I wouldn't mind a bigger wait for the next album if we get the unreleased compilation and/or the covers album in between :true:

As for her new original material I never know what to expect from her cause Ocean Blvd was really surprising to me. It had an evolution of the post-2019 sound but it also had a lot of new elements I didn't expect at all like the use of samples, the borrowed piano melodies and specially the last 3 tracks being upbeat for her standards.

I wonder if she included those cause she's heading into a more bop-ish sound or just to switch it up after the really heavy lyrical tracks.

I also wonder where she goes next lyrically cause I doubt we're getting another full introspective album about her family cause I feel she said a lot of what she wanted already and while it might be therapeutic and where her mind takes her while automatic singing it has to be kinda draining too :um2:

She said she was really happy about herself and her career so maybe she just wants to have fun now :dance: not necessarily as in upbeat but more conceptual and less diaristic 

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Honestly I don't think you deserve to know

So you want to let us know you know something without telling us what you know so we continue to know nothing.

Might be a little too ambitious, but if Lana decides to go with a visual album for her tenth major release—I'll be all for it

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

1 hour ago, DragonWhore said:

Honestly I don't think you deserve to know

Is LDRX’s direction already set in stone? :wat:

47 minutes ago, itsmarvinabel said:

Might be a little too ambitious, but if Lana decides to go with a visual album for her tenth major release—I'll be all for it

No matter how many MV could be released, I want Rich Lee :lolliney: