shadesofloveduthenandnow

LDRX - Thoughts & Speculations Thread

:oprah3::read: To all future insiders of LDRX, here are sentences that you must never ever use for her future albums:

« It sounds like UV » or « It reminds me of HM ». Unless you do provide a lot of nuances to your descriptions, you better ban those two albums from your references because most of LB will Make the deceitful shortcut of thinking the album will have heavy guitars 🎸 or hazy, dreamy production with strings. 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:oprah3::read: To all future insiders of LDRX, here are sentences that you must never ever use for her future albums:

« It sounds like UV » or « It reminds me of HM ». Unless you do provide a lot of nuances to your descriptions, you better ban those two albums from your references because most of LB will Make the deceitful shortcut of thinking the album will have heavy guitars 🎸 or hazy, dreamy production with strings. 

But everything reminds me of Honeymoon  :sadcore2:  I will take this into account

4 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

But everything reminds me of Honeymoon  :sadcore2:  I will take this into account

I don’t mind if someone explains how it reminds of Honeymoon, even if it’s remotely, but I hate a thrown « it reminds me of HM » with nothing else further.

Say Yes To Heaven is the lead single as we speak...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Heavy guitars of hazy, dreamy production with strings :crying5:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Say Yes To Heaven is the lead single as we speak...

I really hope it is. It’s time for another another fan favorite. A bitter sweet and idyllic album, in a wild one, syth and I talk to Jesus kinda way. And purify zodiac

I’m already ao ready for ldr x. Let this be THE magnum opus. Let syth be the first single.

Yes to heaven being released was a tease about the next record that will be Ultraviolence 2.0 and she will release all the unreleased outtakes + many more new rock surf emo iconic songs and she will get a 10 on pitchfork :true:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

current tea for the next album!!-

- ultraviolence x honeymoon

- some surf rock anthems

- some songs described as an invite

- a fan favourite has been reworked

- electric guitar and strings

- collab with an artist the fans have been asking for for a while

giphy.webp

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23