shadesofloveduthenandnow

LDRX - Thoughts & Speculations Thread

7 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

hmm 🤔 

You Got Me Spinning Like A Ballerina, You’re The Bad Boy That I Always Dreamed Of - You’re The King And Baby I’m The Queen Of Disaster  IS COMING :oprah4:

6 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

hmm 🤔 

Who is this guy?

i won’t bet money on it, but if it ends up being true (big if), maybe it could be a new track for an unreleased collection? There is that Bittersweet Anthem song that was rumoured to be played last night (maybe it’s even the same song and Bittersweet Anthem is the « short title »?!?)

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

You Got Me Spinning Like A Ballerina, You’re The Bad Boy That I Always Dreamed Of - You’re The King And Baby I’m The Queen Of Disaster  IS COMING :oprah4:

Lol it does make sense :omfg2:

Tunnel

Snow On The Beach (x2)
Say Yes To Heaven (version we’ve never heard)
Queen Of Disaster (I’m delusional and set on this songs release for Barbie)

Lost At Sea

Hollywood Bowl

”Bittersweet Anthem”

we are eating so much this year :oprah:

just got sent title, if it’s real it’s actually rlly pretty. i don’t wanna say it because i told him i wouldn’t. but the acronym is IWSLYWADPPTSOAFFOTFOAGCTDE. also he said that it could just be ocean blvd scrap

YCY3W7s.jpg

I Will Stay Like You Want After Doomsday Predicts Problems That Some Obscene Arabian Folks Find Offensive Towards Friends Over A Gay Chapel Trying Doing Everynowandthen.

you heard it here first #LIPSTERS 💋 🔜 🎥 

#VeinsineonExclusive

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I can't do another acronym... :bebe:

i’m just gonna say cos they said they drgaf if i do and the grandfather acronym was painful. i do belive this person but idk how if y’all do so it is:

I will stop loving you when a deaf painter paints the sound of a feather falling on the floor or a glass castle that doesn't exist

YCY3W7s.jpg

9 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

i’m just gonna say cos they said they drgaf if i do and the grandfather acronym was painful. i do belive this person but idk how if y’all do so it is:

I will stop loving you when a deaf painter paints the sound of a feather falling on the floor or a glass castle that doesn't exist

i think i've seen it all now :assad:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

24 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

artworks-mnoCiXyiNCJHSTh1-jvSyUQ-t240x24

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

just got sent title, if it’s real it’s actually rlly pretty. i don’t wanna say it because i told him i wouldn’t. but the acronym is IWSLYWADPPTSOAFFOTFOAGCTDE. also he said that it could just be ocean blvd scrap

“I will still love you” is my guess for the first five letters 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: