shadesofloveduthenandnow

LDRX - Thoughts & Speculations Thread

23 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

wait what did i miss… where did bittersweet anthem come from

Bittersweet anthem was on a setlist sheet from yesterday’s show apparently. But it could be fake (anyone can do it on word and print it), or if real, it could simply be some sort of intro to another song. Or it could maybe possibly be an unreleased track that she considered performing live, but I seriously doubt that the more I think of it.

She's clearly on a roll, after OB's global success, the Candy Necklace video, SYTH becoming something of a hit, this high profile festival headliner, to say nothing of the two upcoming songs on Rob's album; those are just around the corner.Β 

Β 

I wouldn't be surprised if she had another music project of some kind ready to go.Β 

27 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

why I think LDRX will just be an unreleased compilation and LDR11 a reissue of aka lizzy grantΒ :eartha2:

i dont think so. lana seems to be really in love with creating music right now. i would love an unreleased collection n aka reissue but i think we’re going to be receiving more original music instead

9 hours ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

just got sent title, if it’s real it’s actually rlly pretty. i don’t wanna say it because i told him i wouldn’t. but the acronym is IWSLYWADPPTSOAFFOTFOAGCTDE. also he said that it could just be ocean blvd scrap

β€œI will stop loving you when a deafΒ painter paints the sound of a petal falling on the floor of a castle that does not exist”:crying5:

Β 

omg it’s so beautiful, and there’s so much depth to it. A deaf painter do not hear any sound, but still tries to visualize it? But the sound of a petal falling on a floor does not make a sound. And the whole a castle that does not exist makes it even more complex

Β 

Such a gorgeous title. If she’s going to continue with a long title I really like this one, it’s beautiful. I liked the titles in OB, but they weren’t beautiful in this kind of way. Though I hope the album title will be shorter, it’s fun once but I don’t think she should repeat it.

Β 

I have big hopes for LDRX (this might be proof of my delusions) but she seems so happy and her performance yesterday makes me think we might get a tour and an era as big as Norman was with a lot of music videos and an album trailer etc. I mean it’s the tenth, it has to be extra special. Imagine an album trailer, music videos, a tour (like yesterday), unreleased fan favorites to celebrate that it’s her tenth. I mean it has to be extra special. Imagine iconic merch. I love the OB era and I always will, but I really want a big and thought out era with all of the things I mentioned earlier. After OB I was sceptic about it even being a chance, but I’m hopeful again. I think we’ll get another fan favorite.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

I still think we are getting something more upbeat, especially with how happy she seems to be back on stage!Β 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I still think we are getting something more upbeat, especially with how happy she seems to be back on stage!Β 

Yes! Bops on the way. I mean she did say she is happy right now, and I feel like he has said most of the things she wanted said in the last three albums. There’s something about her energy

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

deaf painter makes me think of vincent van gogh... didn't he cut his ear off?

Β 

it's a very intriguing title, but i doubt it's real :eartha2:

Yes he did!

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

I do not think that title is real at all but I wouldn’t be mad if it was, it’s really pretty! Idk why she can’t just let things be a lyric and makeΒ the titles more succinct tho😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

Just to get ahead of it, can we all agree to call it β€œGlass Castle” (if it’s real).Β 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I do not think that title is real at all but I wouldn’t be mad if it was, it’s really pretty! Idk why she can’t just let things be a lyric and makeΒ the titles more succinct tho😭

Yes! She could call it so many things: deaf painter, sound of a petal falling, and much more