shadesofloveduthenandnow

LDRX - Thoughts & Speculations Thread

i really wish she would work with some brand new producers for the next album, maybe people who actually produce alternative music instead of pop music. that’d be a dream to hear her inventing some totally new specific sound in her discography, and something tells me that it might be possible if she feels more ambitious about the instrumental side of music instead of lyrical mostly. and look, she performed flipside last night, that song has very different instrumentation from her current sound and flipside isn’t even that popular, if she chose to perform it she has to like it very much

1 minute ago, Orville Peck said:

when the next album is produced by Lana and Blake and gives us a masterpiece of electric guitars. :blush3:

Please 

wishing Lana would go back to producing everything live.. like the drums, guitar, everything. it makes the music more raw and authentic if those are the right words :air: that’s probably why I love uv so much

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

wishing Lana would go back to producing everything live.. like the drums, guitar, everything. it makes the music more raw and authentic if those are the right words :air: that’s probably why I love uv so much

the production on UV to this DAY clears the rest of her discography effortlessly. She would be rolling in money if she made another album w instrumentation like that

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

She could if she only wanted to :crying5:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

the thing she said in the les inrocks interview is whats getting me going about LDRX like we might as well get our next classic from her 

like i think Ocean Blvd ends the narratives and topics explored on Chemtrails and Blue Banisters and does it so beautifully especially with "Grandfather..."

i could talk about how genius Ocean Blvd is for hours even when she claims she was putting it together based on vibes :hooker:

but her saying she wants to take more risks is so exciting especially her using A&W as an example... i hope she takes her time i wanna miss her for once lol

10 minutes ago, Bonita said:

the thing she said in the les inrocks interview is whats getting me going about LDRX like we might as well get our next classic from her 

like i think Ocean Blvd ends the narratives and topics explored on Chemtrails and Blue Banisters and does it so beautifully especially with "Grandfather..."

i could talk about how genius Ocean Blvd is for hours even when she claims she was putting it together based on vibes :hooker:

but her saying she wants to take more risks is so exciting especially her using A&W as an example... i hope she takes her time i wanna miss her for once lol

Yes that’s what I thought! It felt like she was wrapping everything up. After Grandfather we got more upbeat songs

well so far we know that peppers and margaret were some of the last songs to be made for ocean blvd so hopefully they give us some indication where she will go with LDRX 

YCY3W7s.jpg

27 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

Yes that’s what I thought! It felt like she was wrapping everything up. After Grandfather we got more upbeat songs

it's not just sonically it's also thematically! but yeah more bops would be nice :wub:

12 hours ago, Bonita said:

it's not just sonically it's also thematically! but yeah more bops would be nice :wub:

Yes I was think of that! The songs got happier and more upbeat. The first songs were sad, whereas the other songs was more “I don’t give a fuck about what any of you say about me”

I just feel like now is the perfect time for the unreleased album. The songs are already viral, the demand is insane, her streaming numbers are going ballistic, and she doesn't even have to write anything new (which is great because she said in W mag that she's getting less ideas atm). Lead single Hollywood with a fun glamorous Lynchian music video by Rich Lee, album cover portrait shot by Neil Krug, a tour of some kind, a massive financial push from the label and there's her #1!

On 5/28/2023 at 5:00 PM, cinnamongirI said:

On 5/28/2023 at 6:43 PM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

the production on UV to this DAY clears the rest of her discography effortlessly.

YES, YES

and 

YES

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

if the next album isnt her unreleased, i wonder what it will be about. i know we all thought she couldn’t possibly get more personal than she got with bb but then she went even deeper with ob. however, i honestly dont know if she could get anymore personal than she got with ob and wondering if this next album will be more light hearted and focused on world building. 

8 hours ago, honey dew said:

I just feel like now is the perfect time for the unreleased album. The songs are already viral, the demand is insane, her streaming numbers are going ballistic, and she doesn't even have to write anything new (which is great because she said in W mag that she's getting less ideas atm). Lead single Hollywood with a fun glamorous Lynchian music video by Rich Lee, album cover portrait shot by Neil Krug, a tour of some kind, a massive financial push from the label and there's her #1!

YES. YES. YES. YES. this MUST happen :pray2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

8 hours ago, honey dew said:

as much as the fact that im a greedy whore and for me, the more new Lana - the better, i still have to go with this idea. Ocean Blvd showed us some hope about whats to come and what Lana is capable of in the future (A&W is such a smash). Lana is flourishing these days, she's upglowing herself and all she needs is taking some times to rest and find new inspo/material to develop and hone her artistry before she release an actual  newer project. In the meantime - a compilation album/mixtape full of HIGH DEMAND unreleased hits is still enough to keep her busy here & there and getting her sum real coins and chart success, i know Lana is not a chart artist but if there's a chance, why not?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

if the next album isnt her unreleased, i wonder what it will be about. i know we all thought she couldn’t possibly get more personal than she got with bb but then she went even deeper with ob. however, i honestly dont know if she could get anymore personal than she got with ob and wondering if this next album will be more light hearted and focused on world building. 

i think she could go wayyy more personal but in a different route, like more about her mental state, like the content of hope is a dangerous thing. i feel like bb and ob were personal in the way that i (my opinion, this is not an attack lol) find the least intriguing, which is her backstory/ family life. i'm much more interested in her more "metaphysical" ideas and inner thoughts on life (think tropico/paradise era songs). if we don't get a more light-hearted album (which is what i feel like we are getting), that's what i would like to see her write about!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

i think she could go wayyy more personal but in a different route, like more about her mental state, like the content of hope is a dangerous thing. i feel like bb and ob were personal in the way that i (my opinion, this is not an attack lol) find the least intriguing, which is her backstory/ family life. i'm much more interested in her more "metaphysical" ideas and inner thoughts on life (think tropico/paradise era songs). if we don't get a more light-hearted album (which is what i feel like we are getting), that's what i would like to see her write about!

yes thats what i would want too. hope is one of my favorite songs of hers. but i guess by personal i meant the lines about suicide, death, and rape. those were shockingly personal. but i do hope she takes it in a more philosophical and metaphysical approach like you said bc honestly i just love to hear her thoughts on life

Just now, mlittle11 said:

yes thats what i would want too. hope is one of my favorite songs of hers. but i guess by personal i meant the lines about suicide, death, and rape. those were shockingly personal. but i do hope she takes it in a more philosophical and metaphysical approach like you said bc honestly i just love to hear her thoughts on life

yes, i truly think that is where she shines the most in her writing, there is a reason btd, ride, affa, ittj, and hiab aree some of my favorite songs about her. i love media about the human condition, it's so meaningful to me, and the way lana writes abut it just completely clicks with me:wub:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・