shadesofloveduthenandnow

LDRX - Thoughts & Speculations Thread

4 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

To clarify, it's not confirmed he was on the OG Thunder. It's just a speculation.

I don’t think he was - I’m pretty sure the tlsp sessions didn’t include him at all! was just miles, zach, and i think their engineer or something?

i'm starting to think she should do something very eerie with rock and electronic merged together, maybe some rnb beats? like candy necklace with a guitar instead of piano + taco truck

I hope she names it something completely outta pocket like Saffron stains on my white shirt, because my husband couldn’t mine for gold

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

I hope she names it something completely outta pocket like Saffron stains on my white shirt, because my husband couldn’t mine for gold

Slutting It Up Beachside With My Picnic For 3

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

let's be real, she's going to title it something completely wacky like "we couldn't have "did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard?" without lana, but we also couldn't have it without jon batiste, judah smith, jack antonoff, drew erickson, tommy genesis, father john misty, RIOPY, or SYML which were all a result of lana bringing them all together, which couldn't have happened if lana didn't know them in the first place, so we couldn't have it without every moment that led up to lana meeting all of these people and building up friendships with them, but what if lana didn't meet these people? what if they never existed? we wouldn't have the album without lana's parents, and everybody else's parents or grandparents, or great-grandparents, or great-great-grandparents, or great-great-great-grandparents, if you go back far enough, everybody's parents will lead back to the same woman, the mitochondrial eve, the woman we're likely all descendants from, we are all technically related to lana and all of her collaborators and friends to some level, we are all extensions of lana and this entirely unique group of collaborators, our distant ancestors who are more likely to be distant ancestors of lana and her friends contributed by simply having children, every moment in human history may have led up to the creation of "did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard?", but strangely enough, if our very distant ancestor did something slightly different, for example, give birth two days before, or live in a different location, we may have had a differently album entirely, but because our ancestors, and because lana and her friends did exactly what they did, we actually couldn't have "pearl watch me on ring a bell psycho lifeguard"

WGe8ynS.gif

Has anyone fathomed the idea that if the engagement rumors are true the next album might be coming from a married Lana??? Or perhaps a pregnant Lana??? 

:excited::excited::excited:

3 minutes ago, wildheart said:

Has anyone fathomed the idea that if the engagement rumors are true the next album might be coming from a married Lana??? Or perhaps a pregnant Lana??? 

:excited::excited::excited:

When she has her first born child and releases her Ray of Light :oprah2:

the world is not ready 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

3 minutes ago, wildheart said:

Seeing actual romantic songs from her about someone who deeply loves and respects her would be nice for a change. 

No Jack Antonoff and bringing back Dan Auerbach. She can have fun while having that soft, psychedelic rock sound (like listen to Florida Kilos, that’s a fun song)

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Steel train is horrible so I hope Evan doesn’t influence her too much in the sonic direction…:awkney:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

idk if anyone has mentioned it but in the LES INROCKTIBLES interview she said one thing she learned from Ocean Blvd is to take even more risks/experiment more :excited:

On 3/29/2023 at 11:48 PM, Surf Noir said:

let's be real, she's going to title it something completely wacky like "we couldn't have "did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard?" without lana, but we also couldn't have it without jon batiste, judah smith, jack antonoff, drew erickson, tommy genesis, father john misty, RIOPY, or SYML which were all a result of lana bringing them all together, which couldn't have happened if lana didn't know them in the first place, so we couldn't have it without every moment that led up to lana meeting all of these people and building up friendships with them, but what if lana didn't meet these people? what if they never existed? we wouldn't have the album without lana's parents, and everybody else's parents or grandparents, or great-grandparents, or great-great-grandparents, or great-great-great-grandparents, if you go back far enough, everybody's parents will lead back to the same woman, the mitochondrial eve, the woman we're likely all descendants from, we are all technically related to lana and all of her collaborators and friends to some level, we are all extensions of lana and this entirely unique group of collaborators, our distant ancestors who are more likely to be distant ancestors of lana and her friends contributed by simply having children, every moment in human history may have led up to the creation of "did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard?", but strangely enough, if our very distant ancestor did something slightly different, for example, give birth two days before, or live in a different location, we may have had a differently album entirely, but because our ancestors, and because lana and her friends did exactly what they did, we actually couldn't have "pearl watch me on ring a bell psycho lifeguard"

:toofunny: