Elle

Candy Necklace - Music Video [OUT NOW]

28 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Let’s be real it’s either scrapped or they’re alternating the edit to look less controversial or smn 😭 then we get another half assed mv

Or maybe they realized the video was bad? Lord knows, CN doesn't deserve a video. Especially not when songs like Wild at Heart, Summer Bummer, Brooklyn Baby, Cherry and other songs exist video-less.

Have any of yall considered the fact that multiple people we know involved in the mv have alluded to the fact that there “”may”” be multiple video projects. Im still waiting for renaissance visuals almost a year later😭😭😭, we could definitely wait a little longer for whatever lana has planned 

10 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Or maybe they realized the video was bad? Lord knows, CN doesn't deserve a video. Especially not when songs like Wild at Heart, Summer Bummer, Brooklyn Baby, Cherry and other songs exist video-less.

not summer bummer lmfao

5 hours ago, naachoboy said:

not summer bummer lmfao

That single was great. Something totally different for her and edgy.

I would have directed a horror style video with her and ASAP Rocky. Neon, dark, moody, like a horror theme ride. Also, should have been a double vid with Groupie Love.

I honestly can't believe that White Mustang got a super pricey video and Summer Bummer didn't. Super weird. Summer Bummer is THE bop of Lust for Life. And stands with Doin' Time as  Lana Del Rey's last solo bop.

Me in my delusion taking her note on the "where do we go from here ending" to indicate that the delay is related to ensuring that the follow up project is ready to go soon after the vid. If she chooses to use this as a way of introducing her next era (maybe the ending having the intro instrumentals of a new song or the inclusion of a new song altogether) then that could explain the delay. 

skeleton-waiting.gif

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

On 4/25/2023 at 1:54 PM, Rico25 said:

Still hope it's coming this week :party:

On 4/16/2023 at 10:09 PM, Rico25 said:

Surely it's coming this week, right? :party:

On 4/7/2023 at 2:16 PM, Rico25 said:

It's coming today :party::noparty:

On 4/14/2023 at 8:32 AM, Rico25 said:

Today's the day :party:

On 4/21/2023 at 3:34 PM, Rico25 said:

So, she filmed it 1 month ago :party:

It has to be coming in the next 15 days :party:

On 4/24/2023 at 10:41 AM, Rico25 said:

Only 24 to 120 hours left :party:

This week's the week :party:

On 5/5/2023 at 5:18 PM, barttttender said:

That single was great. Something totally different for her and edgy.

I would have directed a horror style video with her and ASAP Rocky. Neon, dark, moody, like a horror theme ride. Also, should have been a double vid with Groupie Love.

I honestly can't believe that White Mustang got a super pricey video and Summer Bummer didn't. Super weird. Summer Bummer is THE bop of Lust for Life. And stands with Doin' Time as  Lana Del Rey's last solo bop.

Well, we all know that White Mustang’s MV was originally for BAR or another song… Since she scrapped BAR from LFL, she kinda had to reuse the Rich Lee footage for a song from this album (and I don’t think that WM was the other song the footage could have been for). 
Summer Bummer probably is the song that grew on me the most (that piano is so intriguing) and like you said, it should have been a single with MV… But I don’t see White Mustang’s MV being for Summer Bummer… 

anyways, here’s hoping that CN’s MV is coming in the next weeks.

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Well, we all know that White Mustang’s MV was originally for BAR or another song… Since she scrapped BAR from LFL, she kinda had to reuse the Rich Lee footage for a song from this album (and I don’t think that WM was the other song the footage could have been for). 

I think we have clear BTS footage of them filming specifically for WM and BAR at the same time

Almost as if it were for a double video or just footage that they knew could work for both songs 

It's not the typical scrapped and recycled video she has done in the past, more so her knowing damn well she cannot make up her mind