Elle

Candy Necklace - Music Video [OUT NOW]

why the hell would you spend so much money recording a professional video with looks and makeup and wigs just to not include the best shots in exchange for shots of people shooting those shots? i just do not understand

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

why the hell would you spend so much money recording a professional video with looks and makeup and wigs just to not include the best shots in exchange for shots of people shooting those shots? i just do not understand

its meta :oic2:

I like it actually! 

OH MY GOD SHES SO BEAUTIFUUUUL :hype:

even tho I was expecting to see the whole official thing at the end :crai: the bts are majestic but I don’t know how I feel about them as an official video 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

okay i feel like i sounded ungrateful before :crai:

i get the behind the scenes thing is like part of the entire concept and it adds to the story! i just would’ve liked a version that was just pro-shot, and then maybe have a directors cut that was the 10 min version

or maybe because of the concept…  the directors cut WOULD be the shorter version… hmmm

I love this music video, its so interesting with all the references and the message with the bts stuff

I swear she's referencing her BTD look with that long blonde hair and the cloak and white dress...plus the bloody car...all so interesting :creepna3:

I found this video to be so captivating. The incorporation of the behind the scenes footage mixed with the official footage makes it feel like you’re watching the lives of these old Hollywood stars. That part with Lana talking about acting like a robot while dressed as Marilyn was really powerful as well. And of course she looked absolutely stunning. My favorite look has to be the one at the end with her Walk of Fame star. I can’t say this is what I was expecting this video to be, but I’m pleasantly surprised :wub:

imageproxy.jpg

Yup same as everyone, it's a cute behind the scenes video ... I was hoping that this whole behind the scenes thing was just an intro to the actual video but it lasted during the whole thing :toofunny:. That said, she looks phenomenal !!! Especially at the end when she's at Hollywood Walk of Fame, it's so Born To Die Lana ! Beautiful shots but the whole thing is kinda ruined by this behind the scences vibe

lana-del-rey-painting.gif

This feels a lot like a behind the scenes sort of video that you'd release after the original. An extra content type thing. 

She looks stunning, and the shots are beautiful! Maybe when I have more time to watch it, in its entirety (I'm at work so I only made it to minute 4) I'll understand the concept more. For right now I'm just a little confused hmm :makeup: 

unnamed.gif