Elle

Candy Necklace - Music Video [OUT NOW]

Just now, Weirdkowski said:

I think it would’ve been more impactful if those behind the scenes episodes came later in the video like after the second chorus or something. Cuz now the story isn’t fully developed  and bts shots took most of the time

right, like i would’ve liked if it was a build up and then suddenly like midway through the song we start seeing the bts shots, and the camera pan away to reveal her actually being filmed by rich, then a bunch of bts shots, i feel like it would’ve added to the story but 

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

eh i don’t think so, i think this was always the concept 

iirc, when they were shooting it someone asked in the comments of honeymoon and she described it as a meta black dahlia or something 

Ohhhhh I missed the meta part of her description. Thanks for that!

it’s a beautiful video

The mix of BTS and then VERY elegant and grand official shots is to show that the Lana everyone knows isn’t the real idea of her and she also exists behind these made up stories / images meant to further an aesthetic 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

tbh I don't really know how I feel about the concept... I am wating until someone will edit this and connect these professional scenes together :air2: but besides that, visuals are GORGEOUS, BREATHTAKING, BEAUTIFUL. It could be one of her best music vidoes EVER. 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

THE HAIR, THE WIGS, THE OUTFITS HOLY FUCKING LANA DEL REY MAY JAILER LIZZY GRANT :defeated:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The Born To Die Lana is alive and breathing :hair:x2jmpNW.png

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I have to say, this is probably my favorite music video... The shots, the costumes, the wigs! She looked so RADIANT! I'm OBSESSED! :oprah:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

the candy pieces looked like pills to me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Watching this while watching two toddler boys was hard but I managed and it was amazing. I don’t mind the behind the scenes vibe, I trust Lana’s vision I just need to watch again without little human distractions to see what messages I get from it. Just had to hop on here and express my excitement with you all:beyonce:

1 minute ago, Enco said:

That was ART. At the end where she was supposed to be dead like all these other women but made it out alive and happy omg :crai:

"I'm doing it for all of us, who never got the chance"