The diamonds in blood

Lana's looks

The fashion!

The throwback to National Anthem and Born to Die glamour

The noir look and feel

The uber hotness of John Baptiste

How the teaser was already conceptual, when you think about it

The fashion!!! 

One of her top 10 if not 5 videos ever and her best since Don't Call Me Angel.

I am dead ☠️

13 minutes ago, bluevelvetcola said:

Ok someone provide me with a thought-provoking analysis about the deeper meaning of the video because I’m dumb :stareney2:

it's a commentary on being a woman in Hollywood... everyone watching you, being under the eye of the camera, being constantly observed from all angles and all the different versions of yourself you put on for the public 

lana talking in the background of the clips represents her taking charge of her life, finally being of charge of her art and direction and how the media around her is published 

Maybe the fact that she includes all those bts cuts alongside with official video is to prove a point that all these hollywood women she portrays in this MV (Marilyn, the black dahlia girl etc.) have all faced tragic ending by the exploitation of the media. And while her fake "character" in this video has the same ending (m*rdered & the paparazzi all swarm around her dead corspe) - she herself, in fact - the real Lana Del Rey in real life "behind all the scenes", behind this "character" is still alive & breathing, as we see in the ending of the video - it's just all "made up"

It's giving National Anthem right here lf0aCLs.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I see the concept, we have a star named Lana shooting scenes for the moving pictures. The addition of BTS is adding another layer to the music video. It's like mixing the reality and the fiction. For example, when she takes off the wig in the alley, it feels like she does in the real life after the scene is shot but at the same time it can also be a scene from the thing they are shooting. When she gives off middle finger and says "seriously", kinda gives the feeling of "is she acting?". We see a death scene, making us question whether it's real or not. At the end, we see she's happy and alive and it's all a music video. It's eerie. I don't mind BTS aspect of it but I wish there wasn't so much talking.

I also love where candy necklaces and expensive diamond necklaces are falling down to blood. It was so good visually and it made me understand the meaning of the song more.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024